Author Topic: Can anyone recommend a doctor in Texas and will insurance cover it?  (Read 1590 times)

Offline NativeTexan

• Posting Member
I have seen MANY gyno docs in Texas on the web, and I do NOT want to travel to see one. I have had genetic gyno since puberty. I used Anabolics mildly a couple of times in my early 20's which made it look worse (which I think was more of a factor of getting big or pushing the gyno out than the steroids). I had gyno surgery and my chest looked much better, but not great (not what I expected). I did not know to ask when I was that young whether the glands would be excised. I was under anesthesia and, of course, have no idea what happened. I tried to claim it on insurance which insurance first denied, of course. However, I had a friend who was a 30 yr old ex actor from California whose Father was an attorney who regularly fought health insurance companies. After 20 minutes on the phone with him (gyno can cause breast cancer in men), they agreed to pay for the whole thing. Unfortunately, after I stopped working out for about 1.5 to 2 years and my chest started to return to normal.

Now, after getting divorced and wanting to be marketable, my chest was sloppy. I work our religiously. Every part of my body looks better, but my chest. It looks better, but the glands and gyno look worse the more I work out. I feel fairly big glands (about 1.5 inches long and .5 inches in depth) behind my nipple.

Any advice would be appreciated.....

Offline morpheus11

• Silver Member
I'm confused, you want someone to recommend a gyno doc in Texas but do not want to travel to see one?  What area or city are you looking for a doc in?

You should check out Dr. Caridi in Austin, Texas.  Go to his website and check out his photos. He also has some videos posted on youtube of him performing the surgery.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024