Author Topic: Traveling for Consultation  (Read 2207 times)

Offline mizuno

• Gold Member
If you had a consultation out of state did you have to bring any medical records?
Or any doc's from your regular doctor.
I'm thinking about scheduling something in April. Just want to make sure I have everything in order.

And if anybody had it with doctor Bermant where did you stay? I see that the Richmond airport is about
15 miles from his office.
Thanks.

DrBermant

If you had a consultation out of state did you have to bring any medical records?
Or any doc's from your regular doctor.
I'm thinking about scheduling something in April. Just want to make sure I have everything in order.

And if anybody had it with doctor Bermant where did you stay? I see that the Richmond airport is about
15 miles from his office.
Thanks.

Our patients who travel from out of state, usually start out with our Preliminary Remote Discussion.  That way we can find out about possible other medical problems, prior surgery, and other details before they travel to Richmond.  If there are significant medical issues or prior surgery to the site I am working on, having prior medical records can be of great value during an evaluation. 

Jane is my office manager, and can better discuss what hotels patients currently prefer.  She can normally be reached at our office by phone Monday - Friday 9-5 Eastern Time at (804) 748-7737.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024