Author Topic: How much did being gyno-free change your life?  (Read 4347 times)

Offline wantridofgyno17

• Silver Member
How much did having your gyno remove change your life? Was it drastic? What did you do that you didn't do before etc? How much happier were you? and do you feel it was worth the cost?

Please go into as much detail as possible, interested to see how people feel.  :)

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Many of the people who have surgery lose interest in the site and we lose contact with them so we do not have their input. There are a few guys who are happy with the results who are still here and serve as a valuable resource for people contemplating surgery.

Because many of the happy ones are gone, those who are less than pleased are present in large numbers and are totally out of relation to the average outcome.

Most of the Post-operatives express great relief and even joy. If a single word had to be used to describe the most common feeling expressed, the word would probably be "liberating."
Grandpa Dan

Offline Emmitsm03

• Bronze Member
Im now 3 and a half weeks post op... I think the best part is not having to spend soooo much time getting ready. By this i mean the beater i would tuck in tight, followed by the white T tucked in tight, then a button up. I can now get up, throw some pants on, and any damn shirt i want! haha dude "gyno-free" is the way to be!

Offline wantridofgyno17

• Silver Member
Yea I realize I lot don't hang about, sad as a lot don't even bother to let us know how they got on which would be really helpful to a lot of the newer members but hey!

That's one the of things I'd love to be able to do, just throw a t-shirt on in the morning, not having to worry about what to wear etc!!

Offline Emmitsm03

• Bronze Member
ya its nice. Im telln ya man, u gotta get it done. The worst part post op, is wearing this damn vest. But its WAY worth it.

Offline wantridofgyno17

• Silver Member
How has it effected your general happiness and outlook life? I realize you're in the early stages so it may be too early to say!

I've already had the op once so I know the routine, just didn't get a good result! Not sure what my next move is, moneys the issue atm.

Offline dawct

• Posting Member
I had my surgery about two and a half years ago, and it was the best decision I ever made! I no longer feel uncomfortable in social situations, and I go out a lot more too. I just generally feel so much better. I am not pale anymore either.

Offline DR87

• Posting Member
I had my surgery a little less than a year ago. I am more confident and when I shoot hoops the park or ride my bike on a hot day I have no problem going shirtless. My insecurity isn't completely gone but I am much more confident post surgery.

Offline Emmitsm03

• Bronze Member
hahaha... being pale sucked ass. i was white as a ghost, i dont think my back or chest seen sun for nearly 12 years!!!. and i 100% agree on the shootn hoops and bike rides. I love it!

Offline DR87

• Posting Member
hahaha... being pale sucked ass. i was white as a ghost, i dont think my back or chest seen sun for nearly 12 years!!!. and i 100% agree on the shootn hoops and bike rides. I love it!
yeah definitely. me shirtless in the last 3 months> me shirtless in the last 10 years by far. I haven't even spent that much time outside shirtless, but the last 10 years prior to my surgery I never would go shirtless outside.

Offline kev

• Bronze Member
  • Hey - my face is up HERE!  Talk to ME.
I often think of my operation, 16 years ago, as being a new birth, the start of a new life.
Bilateral Excision April 1994; Revision September 1999.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024