Author Topic: 200 cl of fat enough to make a difference?  (Read 3225 times)

Offline ovuca

• Posting Member
I had my second revision a week ago, a minor tone-up to remove the fat that wasn't lipoed on my left side the last time I went under the knife. I took a look the very same day, didn't look much different. Looking at it now it still hasn't improved, and I have areas on my chest that feel very tight and hard.

I think they lipoed 200 mL of fat. I didn't really have that much fat to begin with, but it was significant enough for me to get a revision. Is 200 mL enough to make a difference? And should I be worried about the hardness in my chest (kinda feels like a sausage stretching from the chest under the armpit).
« Last Edit: April 17, 2007, 05:01:02 PM by ovuca »

Offline ovuca

• Posting Member
« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 03:23:41 AM by ovuca »

Offline ovuca

• Posting Member

Offline outertrial

Theres 330 mls in a can of coke. Some of what comes out will be blood,  fluid and the like, but yes you should definitely notice 220 mls.

The hardness is normal. My whole chest was rock hard for days after and still is a bit.

Offline subuwrx

• Bronze Member
I had 200 cc removed. I didnt have what seemed to be a "minimum" case of gyne. On that same token though I did not have a severe case.

Offline ovuca

• Posting Member
I had 200 cc removed. I didnt have what seemed to be a "minimum" case of gyne. On that same token though I did not have a severe case.

Happy with the results?

Offline subuwrx

• Bronze Member
Take a look at my pictures in the "surgery experiences" section and tell me what you think.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024