Author Topic: SURGERY IS TOMORROW!!!!!!!!  (Read 7900 times)

Offline trojan213

• Bronze Member
Damn man, congrats. That looks very good!

Offline hatemynips

• Posting Member
Thank you, can anyone tell me if there is any issue with not wearing the binder if I am just sitting around or laying down? My chest feels a lot better if I don't wear it but not sure if this is a bad idea?

Offline The_G0rn

• Gold Member
Yeah the binder sucks ass 9 more days to go with it for me.  I could probably take it off now as all visible swelling and bruising is gone, but they said 3-4 weeks so I'm gonna do 4.  Look at it this way, you'll spend the rest of your life without it so whats 4 weeks in the long term.  All the doctors say that its really beneficial so yeah...just deal with it best you can & hopefully time will be over before you know it.
Surgery done 18th March 2008

Offline MSJ108

everything still going well hatemynips

ps what happ to gyno18??????????????

Offline hatemynips

• Posting Member
Ok so I haven't posted in a very long time but I thought I should definitely give everyone some feedback. I am nearly nine months post op and am pretty happy with the results. For the first couple of months I wasn't thrilled as I think there was some scar tissue that was causing some puffiness in my nips. Now the scar tissue is almost completely gone and there is little puffiness. I am not 100% happy but I think that's just my personality and nothing is ever good enough. I have also taken some recent pics for everyone to see. Please let me know if anyone has questions. Thanks

S

Offline MSJ108

Looks great!!! Congrats!!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024