Author Topic: Post Op Pics  (Read 4717 times)

Offline Copespo

• Gold Member
I posted some pics on here.  If you look at the user photos there is one called "Mark's pre op post op pics" or something like that...

My left side was much more bruised and sore than the right side. 
Just saw your post op pics , you look pretty good dude. I also saw ur early post ops and noticed like your left side was different from ur right side. But ur latest pic looks excellent, I guess I have to be patient and just wait it out. :) thanks for lifting my moral. LOL 
Lose 10 (kg) by August... Achieved
Lose 5 (kg) by Mid-September.....Achieved
Gain 20 (lb) in Muscle by December.......Achieved, Gained 24lb in Muscle
Gynecomastia Consultation October 17, 08......Complete

Surgery Completed January 8th, 2009 with Dr. Elliot Jacobs in NYC!

Offline mthatch1

• Silver Member
Thanks -- you really really need to just wait and stop staring at yourself in the mirror.  Another thing to consider if you think one side looks different than the other (which I think is true in my case) is one pec muscle might be stronger and bigger than the other.  I think my left side is a little bigger than my right.  This is something I never would have noticed with my gyne but now it is clear to me.  As a result I started using more dumbbells in my chest exercises -- barbell is ok but definitely no machines!   The difference is subtle and no one would EVER notice unless I told them.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024