Author Topic: Question about first consultation tomorrow  (Read 1699 times)

Offline nygyne067

Hello! My first post...

After dealing with gyne for many years, I finally decided I was fed up and made an appt with Dr. Jacobs in New York (highly recommended here)

My gyne comes and goes (which seems somewhat normal). Sometimes my chest is nearly flat and my nipples are small and firm. Other times my chest is large and my nippes are very puffy.

Looks like exercising and cold weather reduces the chest size, eating fatty foods increases it.

What if I go in for my consultation and I happen to be in a "flat chest" kinda mood? Will that prevent the Dr from really seeing my condition and recommending the right type of treatment?

I fear going in tomorrow with a normal-ish chest and then not getting the full treatment i need.

Maybe I should eat a bunch of cheesecake before I go in :)

Thanks.

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
If hes a good surgeon who is experienced with gyno operations, whether your on a good day or bad, he will notice it. And whether he thinks you dont need it or not, your paying him big bucks to do it so you can bet your ass he will take out whatever needs to be taken out.  :)
« Last Edit: September 05, 2006, 01:25:32 PM by usernameX »
Had surgery with Dr. J.C. Fielding on August 2nd.

Offline Bradley07

• Silver Member
Hi. As I understand it, if you have a glandular problem (which i'm pretty sure i do) then that will happen to you. if you have just excercised or if the air gets really cold then the gland contracts (just like your testicles do if you get really cold) and voila--no problem. but of course once that goes away then the problem is back. it's like that for most people who have any type of excess gland w/ their gyno. the docs are aware of this. i was thinking of it, too. i have a consultation on sept 25 and i'm sure once i take my shirt off and the cold air hits me then i will look like i have the perfect chest, LOL.  but hey--look at it as an opportunity to say "THIS is how i always want it to look!".   ;)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024