Author Topic: I don't have gyno, I have boobs.  (Read 826 times)

Brdy64

I was reviewing my images from my ultrasound and comparing them to the typical female breast (images online).
There really is not much difference between my breasts and the typical female breast in the images at all. The 'scattered fibrogladular density' classification is identical to about 40% of women walking around today.

As Upfront has mentioned before, gynecomastia is just a term used when a 'male' has breast tissue, and not a medical condition.

"condition of a man having breasts like a woman's," 1881, from gyneco- "woman, female" + Latinized form of Greek mazos "breast" 

I don't have gyno, I have boobs. It's not abnormal, and they belong here. 

Technically with my gender classification, they can't be gyno anyways. 

Offline Gotboobs

• Silver Member
Yes it’s plain and simple. We have boobs. Gynecomastia is a fancy name for man boobs

Offline taxmapper

So many roads I could cover here. 

But.. cest la vie. 

they are breasts plain and simple. 

SNAP OUT OF IT!!!!

Orb

Wow...;D;D;D

Good to end the day with a smile

Brdy64

I was reviewing my images from my ultrasound and comparing them to the typical female breast (images online).
There really is not much difference between my breasts and the typical female breast in the images at all. The 'scattered fibrogladular density' classification is identical to about 40% of women walking around today.

As Upfront has mentioned before, gynecomastia is just a term used when a 'male' has breast tissue, and not a medical condition.

"condition of a man having breasts like a woman's," 1881, from gyneco- "woman, female" + Latinized form of Greek mazos "breast"

I don't have gyno, I have boobs. It's not abnormal, and they belong here. 

Technically with my gender classification, they can't be gyno anyways.
I started this forum as 'Brdy64', it was a variation of my email address and it worked well.  That was derived from my last name.

I think it was Evolver that started calling me Birdie, but I liked the nickname so much I changed my username to Birdie here on the forum. The nice thing about Birdie is it is a female's name, and short for Elizabeth. I really like it.
My account settings have changed, I am now listed as 'Female' on my gender selection as of today.
I do not have gynecomastia, I have breasts. I have breasts just like any other woman would have breasts. I have had a feminine body my entire life, and I really never did have much in the way of masculine.
Born with a micro-penis my parents should have opted for surgery to fix it when I was a child. 
Now finally identifying as a woman, I must identify as a lesbian to be clear.
I am coming out here on the forum, and I am coming out at the day center as well. Baby steps but getting there.
I will be participating here on the forum still if y'all will have me.
Just to be clear, I don't have Gyno I have breasts. In reality all of us do, gyno is just an invented term.

Birdie (Elizabeth)

Brdy64

Birdie, you have become a dear friend. You know my story and I hope you know I have your back, not that you need it here. I am happy for you and if this makes you happy, I'm happy for you. As far as you staying on this group, we'll that too is whatever makes you happy! I  want you to stay, it gives those of us that are almost there hope even at our age. Your openness has inspired me to open up and share so much more.

Your journey is just beginning and as your friend I ask how can I help you.
This is just your beginning  sis.
Charli
Thank you Charli 💖

You also are a dear friend. This forum has been quite the experience, and just being here listening and talking to y'all is helpful enough. 

My shopping at Torrid this weekend as going to get a bit spendy. 🙄😍

Brdy64

Birdie, you have become a dear friend. You know my story and I hope you know I have your back, not that you need it here. I am happy for you and if this makes you happy, I'm happy for you. As far as you staying on this group, we'll that too is whatever makes you happy! I  want you to stay, it gives those of us that are almost there hope even at our age. Your openness has inspired me to open up and share so much more.

Your journey is just beginning and as your friend I ask how can I help you.
This is just your beginning  sis.
Charli
Thank you Charli 💖

You also are a dear friend. This forum has been quite the experience, and just being here listening and talking to y'all is helpful enough.

My shopping at Torrid this weekend as going to get a bit spendy. 🙄😍

Try not to max out those cards! But you go have fun with it. Something tells me if anyone can, you can! It is when standing together,  that we all are the strongest! 

Charli 🤗
I pay off my cards at the end of every month, I always have. I wouldn't pay those interest payments to anyone, it highway robbery. 😉

I know my budget, and trust me I will be using a chunk of it..😍

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024