Author Topic: Quick Question, Folks  (Read 10300 times)

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
  • Gyne transformed me into a living dead.
good news for you man.

mine has improved but nipples do still protrude, im afraid if doctors didnt detect any glands, if i do have any.

maybe its too early to tell for me and maybe my expectation is too high that's why im not satisfied. i can't still wear shirts in public im afraid it will be obvious. can you post some of your pics? im dont know what to do or tell my doctor. im a little bit nervous. please someone encourage me. :(
To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did...

Dr Benjamin Herbosa's Contact Info (Dr Benny)

Offline Vizia

• Silver Member
  • (.Y.)
I will post pics in my 6-week stage. Promise.
"God is dead" - Nietzsche

"Nietzsche is dead" - God

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
thanks, im getting really discouraged.  :-[

Offline Vizia

• Silver Member
  • (.Y.)
Don't be discouraged, man. I'm sure you look fine (and will look better). If worse comes to worst, you can always have a minor "touch-up" operation... but that's if you're that dissatisfied. Thankfully, so far I'm pleased with my results and know it will get better because I still have minor swelling and loose skin on one side. I'm grateful that I can wear t-shirts finally that complement my python arms!  :P :D ;D ::) ???

Offline Vizia

• Silver Member
  • (.Y.)
As promised, my post-op and 6-week mark pics:

http://profiles.yahoo.com/you_cannot_get_rid_of_me

My gyne was REALLY bad before as you can see and now it's mild-looking because I still have some swelling/lumpy tissue... but I think it will get better because so far it's been getting better and better. A week after my surgery my gyne was so bad that it looked almost WORSE than before (lol), so I'm satisfied with the results thus far. I'm just hoping the results get better faster 'cause I'm impatient.

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
wow thats nice man and very good results.

i still do have breasts i dont know when will everything be fine. im really losing hope.

Offline UKChap

• Bronze Member
Thanks to you two guys for keeping people like me updated on your progress.  It's appreciated.

8)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024