Author Topic: Need an excuse to not take off shirt  (Read 4383 times)

Offline hidden handle

• Posting Member
I'm going away in June for a week with my girlfriend and a few of her friends.  My girlfriend thinks my chest is fine while I am terribly embarrassed.  She and her friends will probably want to go to the beach or swim.  We are all high school seniors.  What could I say to her friends when I do not take my shirt off?

I'm willing to talk vaguely about the truth.  I just don't want to tell them I have breasts/puffy nipples.  They would understand but it would still put down my reputation.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2010, 06:32:28 PM by hidden handle »
My story is here.  Photos are coming eventually.

dubled

i think the trick is not to get into them situations, though you might say you took some wrong medication and it has made your nipples puff up ,but then they might say what did you take as they want puffys as well.the mind cogs are cranking.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
You said that your girlfriend told you your chest is just fine, while YOU think there is an issue.

I would have to say that what you will do depends upon how much you trust her opinion. You must recognize the simple fact that we tend to be our own worst enemies and we are not very objective in the way we see ourselves.

If you trust her, Believe her and have a fun day at the beach.

If you don't trust her, Why in hell is she your girlfriend?

You might post a picture here and ask for an opinion.
Grandpa Dan

Offline mitchnc

i agree--perhaps your GF is telling you the truth however my wife has said the same thing but i still rarely if ever take my shirt off in public.  i think you can come up with many excuses....

(1) dont put yourself in the situation. plenty of the people are on the beach but with muscle or other type loose shirts....
(2) depending on how much of an issue this is you could always take your shirt off but drape a towel around your shoulders when walking around but when laying back in the chair you could pull it off.

Good luck--

Offline thetodd

Just take it off mate, it wont get noticed just dont hunch and stand proud

i used to take mine off on holiday, with a group of rugby playing lads. Got the "you got burger nipples ya male thingy" from my mate and that was it ... burger nipples and it was a great holiday and i spent minimum time worry about my gyne. Its a hard thing to get over but once youve done it youll feel so much better.

just keep in the back of your head, ill never see these people again. And if you do ... so what?

gl
Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024