Author Topic: Is this gyno or not?  (Read 2498 times)

Offline martin_berge

I wonder if I have gyno or not... I feel shy on the beach... but on the other hand they feel good when I touch them..
When i was young i had very big and puffy nipples.. when i grew up they became a bit smaller.
I wonder if I have gyno or not... I feel shy on the beach... but on the other hand they feel good when I touch them..
When i was young i had very big and puffy nipples.. when i grew up they became a bit smaller.

Offline bill1177

• Posting Member
i would say yes maby a little fat too.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2010, 08:38:08 PM by bill1177 »
less than 30 days till im 14

Offline ddh

• Silver Member
My guess is that weight-loss alone won't make you flat chested.

Get a consult with an experienced plastic surgeon. Only then will you understand your real options.

On the other hand, if you don't think about your chest much and it doesn't interfere with your life, forget about it and enjoy life!

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I would say yes you do have it. The problem is that you seem to have posed yourself in such a way as to exaggerate the condition so it is very difficult to be fair and accurate.

A week ago I returned from camping near a local lake. After noting for several days that most of the men were wearing some kind of shirt; The last day at the lake I actually counted and found that only one man in 7 was shirtless. The ladies all had swimsuits on but the same 1 in 7 ratio still applied though in reverse. with only 1 in 7 wearing any more than their swimsuit top.

I have no idea what this may indicate. I just found it to be odd.

What comes of it is simple; If you are shy about exposing yourself, keep a shirt on---you will not be alone.
Grandpa Dan

DrBermant

I agree with Paw-Paw, your images are too distorted to evaluate. Standard Pictures for Gynecomastia can better demonstrate contour issues of the male chest.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

Offline Dr. Cruise

• Supporting Doctors
  • Gold Member
  • Dr. Cruise
    • http://lagynecomastia.org/
It would appear as though you do have gynecomastia. The issue is how comfortable are you with your chest size....If it bothers you, there is a great surgical treatment for it. If it doesn't, then I would leave it alone. If you are overweight, losing weight may be helpful, but will most likely not take care of the problem completely.
Dr. Cruise
Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
2081 San Joaquin Hills Road
Newport Beach, CA 92660
949-644-4808
Before and After Pictures
Types of Gynecomastia

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024