Author Topic: Should I be concerned?  (Read 2021 times)

Offline texastoast88

• Posting Member
So I went in for my annual physical, and this year made a point to ask my doctor about my puffy nipples. He took one glance and said, "Oh yeah, you have it." He then said he'd get me scheduled for a consult with Dr. Bruce Byrne of the Dallas area who he said deals with this a lot of does exceptional work. I trust my doctor but I went to this doctor's website and there is no mention on gynecomastia. He does have some pretty impressive credentials and is board certified but I'm not feeling like rolling the dice on this one. I suppose I can check at the consult to see his past work but does anyone else find that just a tad shady?
Maybe I'm just trippin, but should I be concerned?
Dallas Mavericks basketball for life

Offline Entouragee

• Posting Member
If he has a nice resume, I'd go in for a consultation whether his website includes this condition or not!

Offline morpheus11

• Silver Member
hey man, might want to check out dr. caridi in Austin.  He's the only one in the area whose website I've seen has pics and even a video of him performing the procedure.  check him out.  I haven't been to him yet, but do plan on going in for a consult in a few weeks to possibly schedule something before the end of may. Texas summers. They suck for a dude with moobs.

Offline texastoast88

• Posting Member
Yup, these Texas summers do. I was going to school in San Marcos and in the summer I didn't ever touch the river. I'll check out that PS, appreciate it man.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024