Author Topic: A QUESTION I STILL HAVE FOUND NO ANSWER TOO.IMPROVING HOW MY MOOBS LOOK.  (Read 2091 times)

jb1128

How do I start this without people getting the wrong impression....
Let me start here,I know in other posts I said I have accepted my moobs and in other posts I have said I have kinda become attached to them and kinda in some ways like them..But do I want them...HELL NO I dont if given a choice I would love to go back to having a manly chest but thats not going to happen.I also refuse to get the reduction surgery and here is why,I have had a few surgeries in my life,I had 2 major back surgeries a fusion between l3 and l4 then had to go back for a bone graph between L5 and S1 and one minor back surgery to put in a spinal cord stimulator,back in 1997 I had to have part of my Colin removed,I was in the hospital for more than 6 weeks,so unless I need some kind of surgery to save my life or improve my health in a big way then surgery is out.

So the way I see it I have no choice but to accept having breasts,what I cant seem to accept is how they look,the only way to describe how they look is to say they look flat and folded over,or like some one let the air out of them ( if there is a word that describes that look please let me know)and if I have no choice but to have breasts then would it make sense to at least make them look attractive to my eye,I guess that would at least make me feel a little better about them and make accepting them easier on me,I accept them because I have no choice but to,I refuse to let them bring me down.

Right now I am considering weight loss surgery,because that surgery will much improve my health I need to lose more than 100 pounds and in 10 years I have not been able to keep my weight down, so a surgery like that I am giving some real thought to being skinny and looking a lot better is just a bonus to that kind of surgery so I just might go for it..

here is where the real problem comes in,I manage to lose the 100 pounds I am looking skinny I am no longer BIG (to put it mildly),but I also know that even losing all that weight wont make my moobs go away,so I am going to be nice and skinny with flat folded over gross looking moobs (in my eyes),I thought about female breasts implants,then quickly said thats dumb then I might as well get the reduction surgery,then again I have read way more stories on how the reduction surgery did not work or the gyne came back a year or 2 later and the guy needed to spend more money for more surgery,than I have read stories on how surgery worked after the first surgery.either way no surgery for this...

Now the big question is there a way to improve the look of my moobs,IE make them look fuller stand up a little better,maybe look in the mirror and from my chin down to my waist see a nice set of boobs. (if you could ever say or think a  man has nice boobs)
dont get me wrong I dont want to have a set of boobs that would make some woman jealous,I just want to have them look better than they do now.....is that possible???

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
How do you get people to take you seriously and answer your Questions? Lets look at the way you are posting.

Today, Dec 10th, You have posted 7 times.

On Dec 8th, You posted 9 times.

On Dec 7th, You posted 10 times.

Your subject line is usually all in capitals, The internet equivalent of yelling. It is thought by many to be rude.

Your posts do not set out a simple list of questions, but a series of qwuestions which includes several what-ifs depending upon how you respond. There is rarely a simple question or two that can be answered. This post is a good or should I say a bad example of this.

You might try a softer approach with no more than three clear questions.

I can answer one thing for you though, I've never heard of a man asking to have the appearance of his breasts improved or augmented as you have suggested so that answer will not be on this site. If you are serious, you might see what kind of response you might get on a site that caters to people who are transgendered.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
How do I start this without people getting the wrong impression....
Let me start here,I know in other posts I said I have accepted my moobs and in other posts I have said I have kinda become attached to them and kinda in some ways like them..But do I want them...HELL NO I dont if given a choice I would love to go back to having a manly chest but thats not going to happen.I also refuse to get the reduction surgery and here is why,I have had a few surgeries in my life,I had 2 major back surgeries a fusion between l3 and l4 then had to go back for a bone graph between L5 and S1 and one minor back surgery to put in a spinal cord stimulator,back in 1997 I had to have part of my Colin removed,I was in the hospital for more than 6 weeks,so unless I need some kind of surgery to save my life or improve my health in a big way then surgery is out.

So the way I see it I have no choice but to accept having breasts,what I cant seem to accept is how they look,the only way to describe how they look is to say they look flat and folded over,or like some one let the air out of them ( if there is a word that describes that look please let me know)and if I have no choice but to have breasts then would it make sense to at least make them look attractive to my eye,I guess that would at least make me feel a little better about them and make accepting them easier on me,I accept them because I have no choice but to,I refuse to let them bring me down.

Right now I am considering weight loss surgery,because that surgery will much improve my health I need to lose more than 100 pounds and in 10 years I have not been able to keep my weight down, so a surgery like that I am giving some real thought to being skinny and looking a lot better is just a bonus to that kind of surgery so I just might go for it..

here is where the real problem comes in,I manage to lose the 100 pounds I am looking skinny I am no longer BIG (to put it mildly),but I also know that even losing all that weight wont make my moobs go away,so I am going to be nice and skinny with flat folded over gross looking moobs (in my eyes),I thought about female breasts implants,then quickly said thats dumb then I might as well get the reduction surgery,then again I have read way more stories on how the reduction surgery did not work or the gyne came back a year or 2 later and the guy needed to spend more money for more surgery,than I have read stories on how surgery worked after the first surgery.either way no surgery for this...

Now the big question is there a way to improve the look of my moobs,IE make them look fuller stand up a little better,maybe look in the mirror and from my chin down to my waist see a nice set of boobs. (if you could ever say or think a  man has nice boobs)
dont get me wrong I dont want to have a set of boobs that would make some woman jealous,I just want to have them look better than they do now.....is that possible???

Hi JB,

I am at about 200 pounds now, having been to 325 after breaking my back, gotten down to 220 or less until 1990 when it went up no matter what I ate.  I was up at 285 and no dieting could bring it down and I had congestive heart failure.  The right combination of vitamins etc and I shed 85 pounds of water, 50 pounds of fat and put on 50 pounds of muscle that had atrophied all over my body.  My breasts went down from DD at 245 pounds to D at 200.  They were never flat to begin with.  If you want to talk about vitamins that will help heal you and grow healthy tissues and get your metabolism going let me know.

Some guys who want to enhance breast growth and some who were taking herbs for prostate health or drugs for hair loss and ended up here because of those items.  Saw Palmetto is one of the herbs, also used for prostate and Propecia for baldness sometimes enlarges breasts, male or female with claims of 1 or 2 cup sizes.  I have no personal opinion on these items. It's a potent anti-inflammatory and may reduce pain for some people.

After loosing 45 pounds this time and dropping a cup size things feel entirely different.  My stomach used to be first contact with my shirts.  Now my breasts stick out 3 inches past my stomach, more than they ever have before and now make first contact.  In the middle of the night I went through a period of not recognizing my body as it felt so different.

I have all sorts of saggy skin as a result, like my whole skin is 3 sizes too big.  I've given up on how my body is supposed to look.  At least it is healthy now.

Good luck.

Offline lonestar

JUST GO TO GOOGLE AND TYPE IN "CHESTFXSTORE". 

THIS IS THE BEST SITE.  I NO LONGER HAVE BAD POSTURE AND WALK A LOT MORE CONFIDENT NOW SINCE MY NIPPLES DONT POINT OUT.

THEY LOOK LIKE REGULAR T SHIRTS
BUT THEY FLATTEN YOUR MAN BOOBS!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024