Author Topic: Is it true that drains are very rarely used??????  (Read 929 times)

Offline A17DYB

• Posting Member
Hi folks, its exacly 3 weeks tomorrow till i have full gyna surgery (includin skin been cut away which leaves the long visible scars) and for some reason this mornin its been playin on my mind something that my surgeon mentioned when i went for the consulataion 3months ago and that when i asked him about the drains people talk about as in are they going to be very uncomfortable his response was that he very very rarely uses drains as they are not needed in most cases it was just unnecessary as he has performed this op many many times and its ok to not use them, should i be concerned????? i think what planted the doubts it that i read somewhere a random review by a lady havin implants and one of the hospitals she had a consultation with was my exact surgeon and hospital and she said he avoided certain questions and told her that one of her concerns again was very rare and that she read far too much into it and was worried for no reason but after seeking a second oppinion it turns out that 15% of women suffered with this particular problem that she questioned post op so its left me rather unsure about my original answer from him sayin drains wont be neccessary and with me havin all my skin tightened at the same time it seems a slightly more technical operation to perform etc, should i be concerned or am i just worried over nothin???????? mant thanks n advance for responses

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024