Author Topic: Any evidence of homeopathy curing gynecomastia?  (Read 3777 times)

Offline Fit_Kid

• Posting Member
Hello guys. I am from india, aged 20. I have had gynecomastia for the past five years now, it started when i was 15 years now. Now it has really gotten out of hand and i just cant take it anymore and would like to get rid of it.

Now i would like to make sure that i have not left any stone unturned before ultimately making up my mind about the surgery and convvincing my parents about it.

SO i would like to know, if homeopathy could really cure it?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
If you have had the condition for two years or more it is unlikely that you can be helped by anything other than surgery.

I have never heard any reliable information about a successful treatment using either homeopathic or drug treatments.

There are many product that are marketed as "cures" for gynecomastia but all are eventually found to he hoaxes.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Fit_Kid

• Posting Member
and are there any side effects of the surgery? As in i know there are always some chances but tell me about the ones which are very likely to occur

Offline Bobby - LAgyne

• Gold Member
Agree with the other poster.  Not really a side effect, but the surgery will put a ding in your wallet. That's the main inhibitor for most guys.  If you choose a plastic surgeon with lots of gyne experience, you shouldn't really worry; of course your before case plays a role too.

Good luck,
---Bobby

Offline Fit_Kid

• Posting Member
what do you mean by my before case?

Offline Bobby - LAgyne

• Gold Member
I mean how severe or mild your case is right now: 'before' surgery.

Offline Fit_Kid

• Posting Member
Oh okay . i know that surgery is the only cure. but my parents just aren't up for it. I dont know why

Offline Bobby - LAgyne

• Gold Member
I think you need to have an honest and open talk with them and tell them this condition prohibits you from enjoying your life. 
How much is the cost of the surgery in India?

---Bobby

Offline Fit_Kid

• Posting Member
It is around rs 35000-40000. I have had open talks but they just dont want to go with the surgery. They think that obviously something will go wrong

Offline jinr0h

• Bronze Member
R they concerned about the complications or is it a financial situation? If your 20 you can work for it and make your own decision imo. I am 22 and saved up by working and did the surgery without my parent chipping in with their opinions, i wanted to get it done and they dont get to vote lol. If you studying it will be difficult to do it on your own though

Offline Fit_Kid

• Posting Member
Its not a financial thing. they are just too worried about the complications. And yes am a student so saving up would take a lot of time. I certainly dont want to wait uptil i start earning.

Offline Bobby - LAgyne

• Gold Member
And I wouldn't wait neither. Get it done as soon as you can. I waited and I regret.
If you truly believe that they are worried about the complications and money is not an issue, try to find a surgeon with better reviews and less complications, even if costs a little more.

Offline Fit_Kid

• Posting Member
why do you regret waiting? Were there any complications later on?

Offline Bobby - LAgyne

• Gold Member
1) lost oppurtinitirs to truly enjoy my life to the fullest. I live in the beautiful sunny southern California and go to the beach with t-shirt on. Go figure!
2) according to the plastic surgeons, my skin has lost some of its ability to shrink and tighten compared what it could have done 20 years ago.

Don't wait. But get it gone right with the right surgeon.

Offline Fit_Kid

• Posting Member
Yeah the same thing is happening with me. Am a college student, now imagine a student who cant take his tshirt off at all those vacations.

Yeah am researching about it

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024