Author Topic: Elila 1303 Lace Softcup Bra  (Read 601 times)

Offline gotgyne

As a fan of the Triumph Doreen bras I'd like very much to wear the Elila 1303 also. Unfortunately it is not available in my country.
What do you think of the Elila 1303? Has anybody of you already worn it and can tell us his/her experiences? If not, would you like to wear it?

A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline Johndoe1

Is it not available through Amazon? I see where Amazon sells the 1303.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline gotgyne

No, unfortunately not in my size. Not on Amazon of my country, not on Amazon.com.

Offline Johndoe1

It looks like a very nice bra. For a wire free it looks very supportive and shapely. I might want one of those if I can find one!

Offline blad

That is clearly the full monty big girls bra.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline TikTak

• Bronze Member
But it is underwired, Triumph Doreen - no.

Offline Alfaqv

• Posting Member
Yes this looks like a very supportive bra and i will check it out.. I also like the Doreen bra as it is very robust and lasts forever. The frame is very stretchy and it provides excellent support without an underwire. It has wide shoulder straps which are an essential in my book. 
Always wanted to fill a bra and now mother nature has granted my wish.

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
That does look like something I would love to try.  I like three part, white and lacy bras.  That said might be fun in the home or quite settings but I don't think I would like to navigate in a mans world sporting a sweater girl look.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024