Author Topic: Today with body shaper  (Read 679 times)

Offline gotgyne

Today my wife and me had a formal appointment.

Thus I put on one of my light shapers (no-name product from a discounter) and a shirt with short sleeves (not this one on the pic). After we came back I switched to the sleeveless shirt but wear my shaper even now in the evening.

The shaper flattens my breasts noticeably and holds my belly in. Despite the temperature of 30 °C (86 F) I can wear it without any problem. Since 30 years I'm accustomed to firm all-in-ones (open bottom corselettes with suspenders and pantie-corselettes), thus this was not a marathon but only a comfortable walk today.

« Last Edit: August 17, 2024, 03:56:37 PM by gotgyne »
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Online Sophie

• Silver Member
It looks very comfortable 😌! I wear something similar for a shaping cami from Shapermint. It kinda firms things up and is like a second skin and is a light, breathable material. 

♥️Sophie♥️

Offline gotgyne

It looks very comfortable 😌! I wear something similar for a shaping cami from Shapermint. It kinda firms things up and is like a second skin and is a light, breathable material.

♥️Sophie♥️
Sophie, your description is very accurate. In fact such shapers are an excellent alternative for some special events.

My problem is that I not only have breasts that need support but a very weak and sagging abdomen too. As I was much younger, in my 30s, I've worn firm long leg pantie girdles with a waistband for years. Some years later I switched to corselettes. But now, as I'm in my mid-sixties, I've become lazy and don't wear firm foundation garments for my belly anymore.

This light shaper is a good compromise to my firm all-in-ones, if I must put in my abdomen at formal events.

I've alwyas wondered why a lot of older women stopped wearing firm corsetry. In the 1970s most of them albeit young, wore long leg pantie girdles and on special occasions even corselettes. At a certain age they stopped wearing them. Now I notice that I'm exactly doing the same.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024