Author Topic: comfortable & understated everyday bra  (Read 621 times)

Offline Parity

• Silver Member

I just wanted to share this style with you.  This is a stock photo of my most favorite bras.  It's paired with the briefs and nipple covers which are also very nice.  Don't let the price scare you you from trying something.  Look for sales and discontinued colors as shown here. Savings add up and the comfort remains.  

https://www.wacoal-america.com/sale/back-appeal-underwire-bra-855303

Offline AlfaQ

• Posting Member
I really like the wide sides to help contain under arm fat.  They look like molded cups so do you still need nipple covers?  Nice lift and projection too based on the photo.  

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
It's not a molded cup.  That's what I like about them.  They can conform to slightly uneven breast, yet forming so nicely.  Check the link.  They do a great job with pictures showing the bra in different ways.

Offline 42CSurprise!

That is a very attractive brassiere with the features I prefer... underwire, unpadded, seamless.  As you suggest, the soft cups will conform to the shape of our breasts regardless of differences in size.  This is often characterized as a "minimizing" brassiere simply because it doesn't have padding or shaping as T shirt bras do.  What you see is all us.

My shopping adventure led me eventually to a Lilyette minimizing brassiere that fit my breasts perfectly... but alas, it is an older style and my size is no longer available.  But I stocked up and have a few tucked away.  Fortunately, these brassieres are much less expensive than the Wacoal bras mentioned by so many men here.  I will say though that I don't wear a brassiere all day, every day.  If I did I might wish to make an investment in top of the line brassieres.  This one is a beauty.

Here is a less expensive version of this type of bra from Bali.

https://www.balibras.com/passion-for-comfort-reg-underwire-bra.html

Offline AlfaQ

• Posting Member
Sadly smallest is a C cup which I currently wouldn't fill. The briefs look good too, and do they work with male anatomy?

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
Sadly smallest is a C cup which I currently wouldn't fill. The briefs look good too, and do they work with male anatomy?
Everyone is different.... that said I enjoy them a lot and have no problems wearing.  They very comfortable and soft.  

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024