Author Topic: Normal or gyne?  (Read 6258 times)

Offline pirlofan15

• Posting Member
  I'm 15 years old, and my chest has a lot of fat on it.  My boobs seem to protrude much more than any other guys my age, and I play soccer so I see other guys shirtless all of the time.  I'm very self conscience about this, but I'm not sure if I have gyne and should get it fixed or if it's just being a teen like I've read before. 

I'm 15, about 5'10, 150 lbs.  I have pretty skinny arms and legs, my stomach is chubby, but nothing ridiculous.  My breasts are noticeable though.

Any advice or thoughts?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
How long has your chest been like this?

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline pirlofan15

• Posting Member
My chest has been like this for about 5 years now if I remember correctly.  Around that time, I got pretty chubby(not obese, just chunky), and I grew and most of my body just evened out.  My chest got a little better, but my breasts are still pretty big, a hand full.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Since you've had your m(o)(o)bs for 5 years now, they probably are not going to go away on their own. Sorry dude...   :-\

In the next year or two, you may want to do some research on surgical removal/reduction...

GB

Offline pirlofan15

• Posting Member
And if I've read correctly, surgical removal is the only way to get rid of them?  No way to cut fat and the fat in there will go with the rest of it?   :'(

And also, if I were to add pics on here tomorrow, would you be able to better assess the situation?  Thanks man.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 08:59:41 PM by pirlofan15 »

Offline Grandpa Bambu

If the condition doesn't rectify itself naturally, then yes, surgery is the only way dude.

Sure, pics are a good way for others to give you an unbiased opinion. Post away my man...

GB

Offline pirlofan15

• Posting Member
Sounds good, I'll be back tomorrow, thanks for helping man

Offline Grandpa Bambu

NP dude... 

BTW... what country do you live?

GB

Offline pirlofan15

• Posting Member
I live in the United States, sadly.  I see that you're in Canada (or I assume at least).  Great country, been there before and loved it.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Yes... I live in Brampton, Ontario Canada. Yeah, Canada is a good place to live...  Where abouts in Canada did you visit?

GB

Offline pirlofan15

• Posting Member
My first time, I went up to Windsor, just as a little trip when I went to Michigan.  I've also been to Nova Scotia and Toronto.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Brampton is just next door to Toronto. I'm about a 20 minute drive from T.O.

My Son-In-Law is from Nova Scotia.

GB

Offline pirlofan15

• Posting Member
Lucky you.  I live about 3 hours from New York City, 45 minutes from Philadelphia, and 45 minutes to Baltimore.  All pretty cool cities, but for some reason I liked Toronto better...seemed much cleaner and the people seemed much nicer.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
canadian rockies, lake louise, jasper, bc, etc also recommended  :)
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline pirlofan15

• Posting Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024