Author Topic: Aerolas growing?  (Read 853 times)

Offline Alfaqv

• Posting Member
Aerolas seem to be bigger than they were and my nipples now pop up at the slightest provocation. My chest exercises seem to be making my breasts look bigger and not smaller. Can live with the breasts but not the belly though. PS Really enjoying the many varied and interesting posts by the group. Thank you. 
Always wanted to fill a bra and now mother nature has granted my wish.

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member
It's been so long for me since I started developing my lady lumps, I really can't remember what my aerioles looked like before. It is quite possible and even likely that your breasts will continue to develop for the next few to several years. 

♥️Sophie♥️

Offline Alfaqv

• Posting Member
I think that I am emotionally prepared for this if they do continue to develop.  I am already accustomed to wearing a bra full time and my family accept this.  Breast and nipple play is an increasing part of my sex life too. 

Online Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
Areolas look very male still in my viewing I don't really see much difference from the typical man I would see out and about. 

Offline Alfaqv

• Posting Member
I do agree with you but their diameter is noticeably larger than 12 months ago and the nipples are more active than before.

Online Johndoe1

My areolas have grown to be over a US quarter in size with my nips more hard than not.  This was not overnight but a subtle, overtime change even though to me it was a sudden change when I finally noticed it (well my wife noticed it).
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Online Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
The nipples always hard was a subtle thing to me as well. I honestly don’t know the last time they were not. It was my wife who also made it aware to me with a “are you always cold” no why “cause your nipples are always showing” oh I didn’t notice. Thanks lol 

Offline Alfaqv

• Posting Member
It was the same when my under breast creases first appeared which of course have never gone away.  I am going to measure their diameter with my micrometer to track any changes overtime. A man always  loves using his tools!

Offline Busty

My areolae expanded as my breasts grew bigger. My nipples became thicker, also. 

Johndoe1, sounds like you have feminine areolae and nipples.  What did your wife say?  

Online Johndoe1

Johndoe1, sounds like you have feminine areolae and nipples.  What did your wife say? 
My breasts overall have feminized quite a bit. I chalk that up to a lifetime of elevated estrogen. While not fully developing at the same speed as a woman, I suspect I am pretty close now if not there already. I know that the ladies who know of my lady lumps treat me and my girls as they do with their female friends. That's a very affirming and inclusive feeling. One I was not expecting. 

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
While I don’t think my areolas have grown lately, they were always bigger than normal male, my nipples are definitely larger and like many here, almost always poking through my shirts like I’m always cold. The sensitivity is cyclical, from mearly pleasurable to through the roof. 

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member
It's kinda an older pic. As a matter of fact, this was from BEFORE Covid. I was still presenting or pretending to be male when I bought this bra.

You can see the top portion of my aeriole through the lace of the upper portion of my cups. I still have this bra and love wearing it. I do have to wear nipple petals with it because of the projection of the nipples themselves. 

Online Johndoe1

I have several bras I have to wear petals with. Particularly in summer. 

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member
OMG yes! I love wearing lace cup bras during the warmer weather. However, when you are out in the heat an walk into the A/C, I instantly go to "high beams". Not exactly the attention I want at the office. 

♥️Sophie♥️

Online Johndoe1

OMG yes! I love wearing lace cup bras during the warmer weather. However, when you are out in the heat an walk into the A/C, I instantly go to "high beams". Not exactly the attention I want at the office.

♥️Sophie♥️
None of us do!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024