Author Topic: Miss Mary of Sweden?  (Read 44 times)

Online AlfaQ

• Posting Member
Has anyone any experience or advice about Miss Mary bras?  They are an iconic Swedish brand with an extensive range of bras. Their website is very informative about their bra designs and  specs,  including support levels and cup shape. They look like serious garments and they aren't cheap but maybe  worth the money..  

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
Beautiful bras. Never heard of them. Look very well designed. But I’d rather spend 70 bucks at Home Depot lol

Offline Johndoe1

Beautiful bras. Never heard of them. Look very well designed. But I’d rather spend 70 bucks at Home Depot lol
$70 is the average I pay for my bras. Just last week I spent $168 for two bras. At my size, you get what you pay for. I have never heard of them. But they do look like very nice bras and well made. I like they have a large side support collection. A must for me.
« Last Edit: Today at 03:22:32 PM by Johndoe1 »
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Online Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
I think I would much rather spend $70 on bras than drills and hammers. But that is just me..
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
I wish a drill cost 70 lol but I love diy and building things so hardware store is a second home. Maybe if I had the bust as some of those here I’d justify the expense of such for a bra but hope I never have to shell out that much for one of these. 

Online AlfaQ

• Posting Member
Miss Mary are quite well known in Europe.  Along with Triumph, Playtex, and Berlei these are the brands I remember from my childhood.  Never expected as a kid that one day I would fit and wear them!  And I  don't mind at all. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024