Author Topic: Comfortable bra  (Read 7353 times)

Offline Busty

If I did not know, I would think those were pictures of a woman 

Offline blad

I would agree.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline Johndoe1

I would agree.
I, as well. But that's nothing to be ashamed of. If you feel more comfortable in a one piece then good for you. I think you pull it off well. Congrats. 
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline TikTak

• Bronze Member
Thank you for your feedback.
I am not ashamed one bit.
Just as it's more comfortable to wear a bra under your clothes, it's definitely better to go out in the sun in a bathing suit.
And what other option is there? Men's swimwear plus what? A bra and t-shirt or dangling boobs?
Women's swimwear, it's the best thing invented for ladies, and since I've grown breasts too, it's for me too.

In fact, I'm happy that since I already have to dress like this, I look like a woman. I prefer to be seen that way rather than as a cross-dresser.
Now, to tell you the truth, if I were to go to a public beach, showing up in a men's bathing suit is completely out of the question, while beachcombing en femme has begun to seem feasible to me.
I haven't been to a public bathing area in over 30 years.
Maybe now I will go? :)

Offline Johndoe1

Here's two options for you that may work well for you. You might consider a tankini, it's a two piece but gives better coverage and modesty of your figure than a form fitting one piece. And there's a swimsuit company called Beefcakes Swimwear that specializes in gender neutral swimwear. https://www.beefcakeswimwear.com/ 

Hope those are some help. 

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
In fact, I'm happy that since I already have to dress like this, I look like a woman. I prefer to be seen that way rather than as a cross-dresser.
Now, to tell you the truth, if I were to go to a public beach, showing up in a men's bathing suit is completely out of the question, while beachcombing en femme has begun to seem feasible to me.
I haven't been to a public bathing area in over 30 years.
Maybe now I will go? :)
I no longer have the figure for a nice bikini, but I do own a couple one piece swimsuits from Torrid.
There is nothing wrong with going swimming in something that covers you 'modestly', regardless on which side of the aisle it came from.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2024, 07:38:09 AM by Justagirl💃 »
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024