Author Topic: MEDICAL GLUE FOR PUFFY NIPPLES  (Read 50637 times)

Offline ultima

• Posting Member
I do this everytime i am on the beach and it works fine. Just squeeze them put glue on fast and then blow on them to make the glue dry faster. I´ve done it like 150 times. And don´t forget as with anything else it takes some time to make it perfect.
Try geting a super glu bottle that lookes like this:

http://allyoucanupload.webshots.com/b/2045993889812931788

You can with this cap put it wherever you want with a little thinner layer that will glue faster

You've got to be kidding me?? That can't be healthy for you and I think will cause more problems long term.  You've got to think long term here.  If your not happy consult with a PS to fix it and don't risk your body by doing something not proven. 

The scary part is you've got others here entertaining the idea!!

I´ve done it so many times i cannot count, And i never even noticed anything that would be bad for your skin. If i choose between sitting home while my friends go and hit the beach or goin with them i rather do the last!

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
 I would not use it if you are taking off shirt  for a girl she would see it.
I  peeled it off   after a couple days

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
 buy some and try it out

Offline Jaysfan89

• Posting Member
so does the nu skin work or not? can you go into the water with them and come out and still have it kickin?

Offline Jaysfan89

• Posting Member
k, I didn't know it bled and got irritated?! 

Offline Jaysfan89

• Posting Member
k, well I tried this out...and

it didn't really help, I don't know maybe I didn't use enough or what but they were still like 80% puffy, it didn't really help at all cept make my nipples crusty it didn't have the look I wanted, plus I got it all over my hands and shit

Offline Jaysfan89

• Posting Member
they were hard, they were rock hard and it was krazy glue isn't that the same shit?

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
use the  product called 'new skin' .,  dont use  super  glue, thats  dangerous

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Going to invest in some 'Super Glue' stock me thinks!   ;D

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
''New Skin'' has a  chemical  smell to it,  so a  put  deoderant on the  it to help with the  smell

Would you not wear deodorant anyways?   :P

GB

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
''New Skin'' has a  chemical  smell to it,  so a  put  deoderant on the  it to help with the  smell

Would you not wear deodorant anyways?   :P

GB
I usually  just splash on a  little ''ode de' skiunk'' cologne

Offline holsten

have u guys tried using steri strips.... the things that they sometimes use instead of stitches, and what they put on you after surgery...

im suggesting this cause i just had my surgery 11 days ago, and the doctor put these on me... 11 days later they have not fallen off, i had to peel them off myself, and they are still very strong... they seem like they would work well, they are mess free, and im sure they are safe...

Offline Jaysfan89

• Posting Member
well my nipples were rock hard, and I blew on them and everything and I put a couple coats but the puffiness like broke through the amour an just made everything crusty and my hands all sticky

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
well my nipples were rock hard, and I blew on them and everything and I put a couple coats but the puffiness like broke through the amour an just made everything crusty and my hands all sticky
Try a product called ''new skin''  available at most pharmacies

Offline vile

• Posting Member
Well, i'm 4 months post op and i'm supposed to have a revision in 6 more months or so, had puffy nipples, doc reduced em by 50% but its still bothering me, I told him I want the whole thing removed not 50%.

Anyways, thanks to you guys, I can handle the condition until the surgery, using the fast glue.

I want to say a few things to those who are planning on trying it..

Firstly, it is very important on HOW you apply it because if you don't apply it the right way, you'll be all over yourself with glue not getting results at all.

I personally twitch one nip at a time and then apply the glue and smudge it with an ear cleaner in the whole area. Then i blow on it, to dry quickly.

I want to say that I bought New Skin Liquid Bandage and it didnt help with SHIT!

However, it helps with one aspect. After I apply the glue, it dries off and then I use the liquid bandage.
Without the Liquid Bandage the glue stays on for 1 day, but with the bandage it stays on for 3 days, and i'm talking here about 3 days WITH showering, WITH sport activity and WITH getting into the sea.

It's a great result for only 5 minutes of applying it.

Whoever came up with this idea I sincerely thank him.

Be careful though. If you are worried it will get your skin pealed off or whatever, if you are doing it right it wont happen. DONT take the glue off for at least 1 or 2 days. If you are taking it off and it doesnt peal off easily, DONT RIP IT OFF HARD! It will damage your skin eventually and will cause small bleedings. It happened to me when I was unaware. But it healed and now i'm happy.

My nips are now looking very natural and noone can tell I put the glue on.

Just sharing my 2c.
-v

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024