Author Topic: My final decision  (Read 7435 times)

Offline unknownman

• Silver Member
  • My war against gyne ends 10/8/07
just click on this.
I don't know whats the code to put it on the forum.

http://i18.tinypic.com/4mx5kkh.jpg"

Is there an after pic  for this gyne shot if so post it

Offline moobiesfighter

• Bronze Member
no their isnt.
But what do you think about the surgeon that I posted about on this thread?

Offline bennj51189

• Bronze Member
Well I have been making threads about how I have dealed with my Gyne.
I went to a doctor, she gave me crap.
My mom believes that crap.
I told my mom how bad I feel about my Gyne but she thinks im exaggerating and my doctor told me to just exercise when I have been exercising for 2 years straight.
I have been doing weight training, Jogging, Kick Boxing, for 2 years and my nipples remain the same.. I have had gyne since I was 12 or 13. Right now 17. My full confidence has been buried under this problem for to many years. I can't go to the beach, pool, with confidence. I never take my shirt off infront any one including my girlfriend.

So my final decision is to get a job, go see this surgeon myself.
Raise money to get the gyne reduction operation before I have to go to college.

And the question to you guys is, "how much does gyne reduction usually cost?"
how much should I raise?
can I raise enough money in 10 months or more?
The only thing I would spen it on would be gas money and some bills.

Well thats my final decision my mom obviously thinks im exaggerating. I love her to death but I know what I have to do. Im not a little kid anymore I can do it on my own.
I could do anything!, and if I got this much confidence now, I can't imagine how much confidence Ill have when I get the surgery.
much luv and  respect
M-FIGHTER

Ive been pretty much having the same feelings as you have but i am not 17 i am 18 and i have been thinking about getting the operation before i go study abroad for a year after high school in Israel where i will be in college for 3 months then 6 months i will be volunteering/interning.....i am pretty sure i want to get the operation before i am in college anyway but i was debating whether i should get it the operation before i leave for my year or after i return....but this post really just inspired me to get it done now...its my life and you only live once...................and i should probably get it sooner then later......thing is i am leaving in slightly under a month,....i should have enough between my previous savings from working or i could get a job in Israel and pay do the financial plan....but couple of questions...,...

* also the only thing that really has been truly keeping me back is my older brother who I look up to greatly has the same condition and just doesn't care to get the operation or is even really bothered by it. My parents def do not support me getting the operation but at this point i think its up to me I can legally sign the papers and what ever needs to be signed. My doctor was the one who gave me the idea to wait it out and go to Israel first but now i pretty much just want to get it done....Because my brother doesn't really care about his, it makes me feel vain for wanting the operation because why should physical things make such a difference ....like if he can live with it why cant i? you know ?am i being vain?

This are still the a couple of questions i have

Does anyone know a good doctor in New Jersey?
Can i get it in 23 days and be recovered and ready to go sept 2?
And one question about the actual surgery....will it look like i got the surgery or basically no one will be able to tell....because if i cant go shirtless it defeats the point in my mind ....i think people being able to know i got it is almost as embarrassing if not worse.....................

everyone thank you for your help ....a fast response would be greatttttttly appreciated.

Offline unknownman

• Silver Member
  • My war against gyne ends 10/8/07
no their isnt.
But what do you think about the surgeon that I posted about on this thread?

I googled him and I didnt see too  much of his work  just two patients pics is all I found and they looked ok  how much is he gonna charge?

Offline moobiesfighter

• Bronze Member
I dont know I haven't gone to his place for a check up .

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024