Author Topic: How has this condition effected your sex life?  (Read 35766 times)

Offline elaine

• Posting Member
  • a caring partner
well minitits their is a female on here, i found this site due to the fact my fella appears to have gynecomastia and i was looking for some info. he and i first of all were friends. but his witt, charm, intelligance,humour,caring and kind nature, and more importantly his confidance in himself suddenly had me realising i had fallen in love with him. i had been involved in 2 very violent marriages and have been a single parent for 6 years now, i was enjoying my single life style again and had no intention of becoming involved with a man again until the kids had left home in prob about another 10 years. but like i said, i fell in love with him and one night after a few too many we ended up in bed. we have not looked back since that day. he is a considerate caring lover and by no means anywhere near a virgin, he has never hidden himself from me by wearing t-shirt in bed, we have made love in daylight, in fact round me he is confidant in his appearance. he has had scathing remarks off the male side of his family which at times still haunts him and he becomes upset and sometimes he will say he doesnt feel worthy of me. but these moments are becoming less frequent now, i think because he now realises i truly do love him. he has never asked me to play with his nipples and i wouldnt as i have never felt the need to do that with any man, but we are pretty adventerous, making love with him is the most special sexual encounter i have experienced......because there is a very deep love involved between us. i have had my male friends be very evil towards him (never to his face but to mine) and i have dumped these friends now, after all i have been through they should be happy to see me happy not judge him on what he looks like. my female friends think im so luckyto have found such a kind caring man and love him to bits, my family have embraced him with open arms and we are tremdously happy. im proud to be with him, to go out with him, to be seen with him, to hold his hand, to feel his re assuring arm around my shoulder, to show the world "this is my man". all i can say is im so glad that it wasnt just i that fell in love with him or i would be madly in love with a man who only saw me as a friend and i would be so sad. he makes me feellike a queen, special.....and i just hope i make him feel as special as he makes me. i care not about his gyn, i care not what people say......i do care if i see him hurt. i love him its as simple as that. as for my kids?.....they love him too, the elder 2 are adults now, but my youngest is 10, we take her to the park and he plays on the swings and slide with her, charges around playing ball with her and to the outside world we look like a happy family, she has never experienced this before and i feel so happy he is helping me to give her this life and love and security in her life (she has experienced some very nasty events in my marriage to her dad) and she is blossoming under his love and care. im the luckiest woman alive as far as im concerned.

Offline There_Is_Hope

• Bronze Member
UPDATE: Been a year since my operation and I am still a virgin and I have still not hooked up with a girl. I am scared, nervous, and honestly, it's getting quite annoying. We'll see what happens

Offline jones357

• Silver Member
UPDATE: Been a year since my operation and I am still a virgin and I have still not hooked up with a girl. I am scared, nervous, and honestly, it's getting quite annoying. We'll see what happens

Dude, you need to just go out and get some.  If you are worried about being a virgin, then you need to take action and get some.  It is not hard to get laid in this world.  If you are waiting for something meaningful, then you need to stop thinking about it so much.  A woman can smell testosterone on your breath a mile away, so if walk around horney all the time,  you won't find anyone you want to be with more than once.  I think you should just find a fat chick or an ugly girl, wh knows you are justtrying to get your freak on and get this virginity formality over and done with.

On another note, I never let the condition harm me in the bedroom, but I will say that I have been with women who see a guy on TV or in public with man boobs and act disgusted.  I consider my case middle of the road,but definately noticable. So my point is, I think women are blind when they like you.  They don't even think about it.  Plus if a woman is focused on your nips during sex, you aren't doing it right.

Offline SC GameCOCKS

• Gold Member
  • Unsuccessful Lipo...Excision Revision..still Puffy
from the 40 year old virgin... "You're puttin the p*ssy on a pedestal. Take the p*ssy down OFF the pedestal."  

Yes that sounds stupid, but its actually soooo true. You said  yourself that you are a good looking guy, thats atleast 70% of the battle. The other 30% is the tricky and the deciding factor whether u get it or not. I want to help ya bc I am 20 as well and from reading your responses on here you seem like a good guy.  I think I can help you, not because I think Im some super ladies man, but because I went from being with a couple so so looking girls in highschool to having gorgeous gfs in college. My looks have improved but im no brad pitt.  
I sent you a PM, check it out and msg me on aim soon...there is hope and I think with some simple changes you will be happy with yourself and your relationships with women. It wil take some time, but its very possible with some work.
8 years of suffering Mild gyne...
2 surgeries & $6,000 later....
         STILL PUFFY   :/

Offline magc44

• getting in the nexus
Found this great site a few months ago but only answered the questionaire and it was really thrilling to be able to release some feelings about my gm.
I have never had a problem with sex...getting some or knowing what sex I am. I had all the embrassing episodes growing up since mine started around 12 yrs old. I'm not going to go thru my war stories as we all have had pretty much the same ones but around 23yrs old I started noticing that if women played with, pinched and certainly if they sucked my nipples I would (and still do) get a woody like nobody's business!!!
Thru the years I have lifted weights and sometimes my chest gets firmer and I have had my lazy times and they have flopped around like breasts do but I have never had a women complain when she can get me back up and running by jumping on my breasts and getting 'Captain Steel' back to attention.
I am 50yrs old and this year I'm going to go to the gym work get in the best shape I can and then go and get the surgery because I am going to somebodies beach this summer and I going to look at women breast not to have mine looked at. I recommend that you do some soul searching and stand up, walk straight and keep on going thru life, my 15 yr old son has it also as does my 29 yr old. They both have attacked it differently the older shows the signs of embarassment but is married with 2 kids, while the younger on pays it no mind and lives life to the fullest, I'm so proud of him!
Anyway I'll post my before and after pics soon and wish all you GUYS God's blessings in our search for the regular guy chest.

Offline theblues

• Bronze Member
This is my first post here, and let me just start by saying....I really feel INCREDIBLY relieved that I found a board to talk to guys with the same problem.

Gynecomastia has effected my sex life a lot...before losing my virginity, I was really afraid of what the girl would say when I took my shirt off....well, losing my virginity was okay, at a concert, a really quick thing, with my shirt on, etc. I really got confident after that.

But a few months after losing my virginity, I got my first real girlfriend...and when she went with her hand under my t-shirt  and started to rub my chest, and then exclaimed: You have boobs! That kinda killed all of my excitement for that night.  :-/
She broke up with me soon after that, as did any other girl that I ever got intimate with.

I've been single now for the last two years...I'm not letting this thing kill my sex life, but it's just...whenever I think I could get a girl, I always think of what her reaction would be when I would take my T-Shirt off for the first time.

Bummer.

Offline jones357

• Silver Member
Found this great site a few months ago but only answered the questionaire and it was really thrilling to be able to release some feelings about my gm.
I have never had a problem with sex...getting some or knowing what sex I am. I had all the embrassing episodes growing up since mine started around 12 yrs old. I'm not going to go thru my war stories as we all have had pretty much the same ones but around 23yrs old I started noticing that if women played with, pinched and certainly if they sucked my nipples I would (and still do) get a woody like nobody's business!!!
Thru the years I have lifted weights and sometimes my chest gets firmer and I have had my lazy times and they have flopped around like breasts do but I have never had a women complain when she can get me back up and running by jumping on my breasts and getting 'Captain Steel' back to attention.
I am 50yrs old and this year I'm going to go to the gym work get in the best shape I can and then go and get the surgery because I am going to somebodies beach this summer and I going to look at women breast not to have mine looked at. I recommend that you do some soul searching and stand up, walk straight and keep on going thru life, my 15 yr old son has it also as does my 29 yr old. They both have attacked it differently the older shows the signs of embarassment but is married with 2 kids, while the younger on pays it no mind and lives life to the fullest, I'm so proud of him!
Anyway I'll post my before and after pics soon and wish all you GUYS God's blessings in our search for the regular guy chest.

I am curious, do you talk to your kids about it? Do you feel funny fixing your situation when you kids still have it.  My son it 3 and Ican already tell he is getting it.  I will have surgery in a few weeks, and I almost feel like I am abandoning him.  That might sound wierd, but I gave him this problem and here I am fixing it.  I look forward to your response.

Offline supaaman

• Silver Member
Dude,

You can't be certain that a 3 year old will get gyne!  Lots of 3 year old boys have baby fat on the chest.  Gyne usually doesn't develop until puberty.  There is a chance he will get it, but it's also equally possible that he will not.  I wonder the same thing about my 4-yr old.  But, you (and I) won't know for 10 years until he is 13-14.  Then, at least, you will know how to help him deal with it and he will get support you (and I) probably never had.  Even if he does have a flabby chest as a child... that kind of stuff doesn't bother kids too much.  No one thinks much of it as most boys grow out of it.
JCF  Success Story - Surgery Aug 23, 2006

Offline There_Is_Hope

• Bronze Member

Offline SC GameCOCKS

• Gold Member
  • Unsuccessful Lipo...Excision Revision..still Puffy
UPDATE: NO LONGER A VIRGIN

Congrats man!!! Hook us up with the details lol. Honestly tho, tell us how it went down.

Offline There_Is_Hope

• Bronze Member
Met a girl early in the night... how, I have no idea. I'm lucky to have an idiot friend who talks to anyone and anything when he's drunk. Chatted, had a drink, made out, decided to go to another club. At the club, she would not get off me. It was actually obnoxious.. I felt bad for the onlookers. I banged her, she went for the wood.. asked her if she had condoms cus I sure as hell didnt. She didnt either so I left the club and literally did the 100 yard dash to the corner store in like 2 seconds. Came back.. went to the bathroom stall, and bam.

Makes for a great story to tell my children.

Offline There_Is_Hope

• Bronze Member
I dunno if it was because I was drunk or if it was because it was with someone whom I did not care for in the least, but I found it over-rated. I was like .."damn, that's what I've been so afraid to try for the past x amount of years".

Regardless, I'm such a nice guy honestly the girl was such a sweetheart I felt bad banging her in such a horrible place. We actually didn't finish up.. after 5 or so minutes she was like "I can't do this.. blah blah blah" and she was so sorry she wouldnt stop apologizing. If she only knew haha.I kept telling her that she didn't have to apologize for not wanting to have sex in a dirty bathroom stall.. understandable.  After the night was over I had the opportunity to bring her back to my place but at that point it was like 5am and I just wanted to sleep so I took her number, she apologized 100 more times, gave me a goodnight kiss and I told her I would call her today (which I'm not going to do because she is SEVEN years older than me and she has a kid.. but she came across as very educated and  not some slut that got knocked up.. too bad because as I said she was very cute and definitely a sweetie).

I must say that this little experience has changed my outlook on sex. I can live without it. I'm not saying that I would turn it down or anything.. maybe I need to enjoy it on a bed or under different circumstances.. anyways, It's dope and everything but I can understand why people say its 1000000000000x better when you do it with someone you care about. I'll also never look at girls the same. I see girls and all I can think is 'slut'.

Offline jones357

• Silver Member
The girl i did it with we were like best friends and i really cared about her so it was kinda nice with her. But i understand were your coming fom with the location and stuation. Give her that call, she sounds nice. And get some more miles on your clock with her  ;)

You should defintely call her.  You need an older girl with baggage to log some flight time.  With that kid,she probably doesn't get it as much as she would like,  that is why she let you bang her in a stall.  Advice, tell her str8 up, that you don't want anything, but a few work outs here and there. She is looking for that herself.  When you get with someone eho you really want to be with,  you don't want to suck.  You can suck with her, because her situation will make her come back. Congrats.

Offline jones357

• Silver Member
Dude,

You can't be certain that a 3 year old will get gyne!  Lots of 3 year old boys have baby fat on the chest.  Gyne usually doesn't develop until puberty.  There is a chance he will get it, but it's also equally possible that he will not.  I wonder the same thing about my 4-yr old.  But, you (and I) won't know for 10 years until he is 13-14.  Then, at least, you will know how to help him deal with it and he will get support you (and I) probably never had.  Even if he does have a flabby chest as a child... that kind of stuff doesn't bother kids too much.  No one thinks much of it as most boys grow out of it.

Good point about waiting to decide if he has it our not.  I think I am extra sensitive about it. My sister-in-law always talks about it (my son). She is very sweet and means nothing by it, but she always says he has boobies and even asks him where his "boobies" are.  Being very aware that he has a little developement, it eats at me. I don't know what to say.  I am totally stuck.  I kind of feel that making light of it early will make him think it is no big deal.  But since I know what he may be in store for, I also have the urge to slap her (verbally) Other than one trip to the doctor, no one ever really mentioned it when I was young, so I think that may have added to the wierdness.  Ifmy parents talked to me about it, maybe I would not have had such a hard time with it. Unlike a lot of you guys, no one ever teased me about it when I was growing up.  Partly because I hid it well and partly because I am built like a bull and people didn't know how I would react.  Is your son aware of it yet?  Does anyone, that hasn't seen your gyne,  make comments about your son?

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
I have had surgery and my Gyne isent really a problem anymore. I'm still a virgin and I'm turning 18 in a week, this really upsets me. What should I do? My goal would be to at least have sex over the summer before I enter university.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024