Author Topic: Surgery on Wednesday  (Read 11338 times)

Offline Bob1981

• Silver Member

Bob1981, looking back how many folk have posted pictures from Poland with really good results? I have yet to see any (I went Sept/Oct 06) Yet Benito's work (especially) for the price had a real 'wow' factor. I know where my money would go if I could turn back the clock...

Unfortunately, there haven't been to many pictures of Poland results but I have seen a few good results.  However, it's true that they don't have the 'wow factor' of Benito's work.  I've only seen the one photo of his work though and that's not much to form an opinion on.  If I go to a consultation will he show me more photos of his work, do you think?

Offline Paddy

• Posting Member
Definitely - he has a whole powerpoint presentation of results

Offline outertrial

Well its day two and its not looking too bad so far...
The left is really swollen, and it looks really weirdbut the right is not bad. Dr benito told me that this is ok an it is only day two. I think I had a problem with the drainage on the left side, which could explain.
Did anyone else have this and get resolution?

Not too keen on the vest either - but its only a small prince.

On the upside, Dr benito was really nice, upfront and honest and I think he did a good job on the day and also managing expectations. I am probably starting from a different place as my case is pretty severe...

Swelling is perfectly normal post op. A small percentage of people get a haematoma, which is quite sore but nothing long term to worry about.

Have you posted any "befores" yet Paddy?

Offline nearlythere

• Posting Member
I have a consultation on the 14th of septemeber with Dr. Benito as well. Nearer the time i will do something similar to outerial and keep everyone updated on my progress. As soon as you can could you please post some photos as this would make my decision a bit easier.

Offline Paddy

• Posting Member
am just about to post some pictures. noticed abig difference in mobility and that yesterday as well, though as you will see, my leftside is hideously bruised and I am a bit concerned about it. it is very very swollen compared to the right and feels heavy and tight. i am not sure if its a haematoma but my stab wound where he inserted something has at last stopped bleeding after 3days and its not sore.

(apologies if these aren't great - I am trying to figure how to easily shrink the file size of my pics...)

I have pre from front and on the left and right hand side. It has been pretty bad, no??

On the day 3 post, you can see the bruising is pretty nasty. The front one doesn't really show the swelling, must get some side pics taken.

Offline Johnny Wishbone

• Posting Member
It's early days but I reckon you should be very pleased with those results! Grab some arnica tablets and that bruising will do down in no time.

Offline Paddy

• Posting Member
Does the arnica really work?? Where can I get some???

Offline outertrial

Looks pretty good to me mate, reckon the results are going to be good. The bruising is not unlike mine, though I had no problem with bleeding, just down to luck I guess.

Post some more pics in a week and youll be surprised at the change.

Offline Johnny Wishbone

• Posting Member
Holland and Barrett (EDIT: Boots, Superdrug etc) sells - http://www.nelsonshomoeopathy.co.uk/coffee/pages/0992109161.shtml

Get the hardcore 30c strength stuff and pop as prescribed (and don't touch them directly)

They also do a cream you can rub on.  You want one which doesn't contain beeswax, 'cos it smells like toss and is REALLY greasy. The Nelsons stuff is white like Savon and gets absorbed nicely.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 03:25:28 PM by Johnny Wishbone »

Offline outertrial

I used the homeopathic arnica in advance as well. No idea if  it helped. Made me feel better anyway.

Offline Bob1981

• Silver Member
Wow, amazing results Paddy, mu computer has finally let me see you pics!

Offline Bigdom

• Silver Member
Hi Paddy, loving your work.  Looks like a nice job, i'm starting with a less severe case than yourself, although i would be pleased if i get close to those results!! 

Good bruising on the arms from the strapping.  Will have to compare notes as we're just week apart.  Roll on 3pm tomorrow afternoon.  Might take the laptop and upload from the bed dependant on how i'm feeling.

"Bruises heal, moobs last forever"

« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 01:43:10 PM by Bigdom »

Offline Paddy

• Posting Member
Cheers fellas.

Overall, i am happy but am impatient to get fully healed as soon as.

I have bizarre bruising on my hips as well. its calming down. The doc recommended siwmming from day 10 (Saturday) though I think I will wait until the early shift on Monday as I don't want to scare the kiddies on Saturday with the mad bruising.

I brought my lap top as otherwise I would have been bored silly. I watched hours and hours of DVDs. Sleeping on your back is a pain in the ass....

Offline Johnny Wishbone

• Posting Member
You will notice the bruises migrate - that's gravity for you!  Now picture the scene.... chap has lipo at same time as gyno surgery to his love handles and lower abdomen.

Can you guess where the bruises migrate to?

Yep, that's right - my old boy looked like it had been through a mangle!

Offline Paddy

• Posting Member
Noooooooooooo......

Bloody hell. I am not even sure when I will I get laid again, and thats without the bruising even thouching the other paddy.

how long did your bruises last???

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024