Author Topic: Some questions on gyno  (Read 1704 times)

Offline JCASH

Ok I always had a thought I might a gyno but after seeing the mtv special thing with it I pretty sure I have it. My mom told me to ask the doctor next appointment. Anyway what are my options if I were to find out I had gyno and wnated surgery for it. Would I still be able to play football, workout, and stuff how much time do you have off to recovery after surgery. I can only do surgery over a long break so it has to be summer or maybe christmas. Should I get the surgery in the summer or just put it off till after football? How can I find out for certain that I have gyno? Is their anyway to minimize the gyno like an estrogen blocker? Also if i do have gyno does that mean after the surgery I'll get stronger since I won't have that much estrogen anymore and more testorone?

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Hello TMONEY.  Yes, you'd be able to play football and workout.  Most guys say they're back in the gym lifting in 6 weeks or so, some longer, some shorter.  

I'd say get it when you get out of school for the summer.  That way, if the doc makes you wear a compression vest, you won't be so self-conscious about going to school with it on.

How do you find out if you have gyne?  Go visit a Plastic Surgeon.  Your regular family doctor may not know anything about gyne, mine sure as hell didn't.

Estrogen blockers and such work for a select few, but most guys seem to think they're a waste of time and money.  

No.  I don't think you'll get physically stronger after surgery, but psychologically, you'll be much more confident.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024