Author Topic: Temp Solution to puffy nips!  (Read 3460 times)

Offline l3rl4n

• Posting Member
Ok so im 18 and i have puffy nips. I hate them and i wish they wuold go away so bad. I thought of ways to try and hide them. Well t-shirts were outa my league cause i would pitch two nice little tents in that shirt with my puffy's.

SOOOO, what i did was attempt to put tape on the inside of my shirt where the nipples would be. Didnt work...

So what i did was i would pinch my nipples and then actually tape my nipples. I know it sounds stupid, but it works. I have nice pecs and my nipples would always stick out and bother me. The trick is to pinch them, the put tape over them.

Then, when it comes time to go shirtless, you just reach up your shirt and grab the tape off. Its a quick motion and no one will notice. Im in high school (senior) and i have been doing this for about 2 years. It helps me fit in without the surgery, but im about to go off to college.

I dont htink i will always be able to do the "tape" idea living in the same room with another guy. He may think im a complete wacko when he sees me. Oh well...

Just a quick solution...
If anyone has any others please share!
No matter how dumb they seem, im sure we can create someway to hide our nipples.

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
www.underworks.com

I wear the style 997 Large compression shirt.  It does a nice job.
Reborn on May 24, 2005
Surgery Cost: $4,040
Dr. David Metzner - New Orleans, LA
My Photos
Two Years Post-Op Photos

Offline l3rl4n

• Posting Member
Wow... im gonna buy one right now!

Offline Spleen

Maybe I'm just getting cranky, but why hide 'em at all?  I think taping, 2-3 shirts, leaving shirts on for sex, never going shirtless in public is considerably weirder than having puffy nipples.  I'll tell you from experience that no one is really gonna give a damn.  Why make all these behavioral modifications?  Start saving some $$$ to get 'em fixed if you don't like 'em.  In the meantime why keep hiding?  What would happen if you stopped covering up?

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
Spleen, you have to understand that you're coming from a totally different psychological mindset to 95% of this forum. It might seem easy to you to say "don't let it bother you", but the very fact that this site exists shows that it's not that easy.

Unfortunately, psychological mindsets are not that easy to alter.
etc.

Offline hope1

• Posting Member

guys... I understand you. It's not easy living with this sh!t.  Go see a PS and get rid of them. Use credit if you don't have the $$$ right away. It's the best money you will have ever spent.

I don't have a $ problem, but now that I know the feeling of having this sh!t removed, I am thikning I should have put it on Visa when I was 19.

What an investment. Just in terms of self esteem, no comparison.

Offline Spleen

Spleen, you have to understand that you're coming from a totally different psychological mindset to 95% of this forum. It might seem easy to you to say "don't let it bother you", but the very fact that this site exists shows that it's not that easy.

Unfortunately, psychological mindsets are not that easy to alter.

I disagree.  It's only not easy if you don't make an effort.  You can't be complacent.  I see so many guys willing to change their behavior about how they show/don't show their  chest, but rarely do we see anyone look to modify how they *think* about their chest.  Is one *really* easier than the other?  This sounds weird even as I write it, but rather than feeling bad about their chests I'd like to see more guys feel bad about feeling bad about their chests.  Have more respect for yourself!  You deserve that respect from yourself.

I can tell you from personal experience that almost anyone can change and  be more confident.  I was a mouse as a kid.  It was, of course, hard to be confident when I wasn't trying to be confident, when I was allowing myself to be intimidated.  When I made an effort I saw that it's way easier conquer my fears than I thought.  The impediment was not even trying.  I think what happens, and this goes for anything, is that we imagine consequences that area way way worse than reality, so by letting fear claim us we become victims to things that happen only in our imagination.  I'm telling anyone that cares to listen that they can be as in control of their lives as they want to be if they are willing to stop overthinking, and start doing.  Go for it.

Pep talk Spleen
« Last Edit: April 21, 2005, 12:55:20 PM by Spleen »

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
Well, I've got a flat chest now so it's not really an issue.

But I guess I'm just going to have to disagree. I think you're being a bit idealistic. However, you have obviously been able to cope with it mentally, so more power to you..

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024