Author Topic: Gy-nexin worked for me  (Read 2913 times)

Offline arvman

I bought 5 months supply of 'diet aid of questionable value' and was very sceptical about its chances of success. I have to say that after one month (one bottle) the results have been amazing! My chest was always flabby around my nipples and try as I may I just couldnt shift it. 'diet aid of questionable value' raised my metabolism (well I think thats how it worked) and did the job.

Im not even going to bother taking the rest. My chest is flat and firmer and satisfactory.I really hope its permanent, Im sure it will be.

Let me know if anyone is interested, It worked for me I cant guarantee it will work for everyone but its a cheap way of trying it out without paying through the nose for it!

(THis post was an advertisement, it is bogus, I have deleted the contact information. Merle)
« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 12:25:36 PM by Merle »

Offline dcvet

• Silver Member
Theris nothing special about this product.  Just a few ingredients that are found in some fat burner formulas.

I challenge anyone to show me a stufy that proves that the following statement is not a lie:

"'diet aid of questionable value'  works by targeting the fatty cells (subcutaneous adipose tissue) in the mammary glands. This unique herbal formula, developed under the direction of leading medical scientists and nutritionists, has been seen to target these fatty cells and reduce them in both size and quantity, leading the way to a more masculine and happier you!"

It is possible to "target" estrogeneous adipose tissue, but "targeting" breast tissue for breakdown is bogus.

I wouldnt take this if someone gave it to me for free.

Offline Time_to_fix_it

• Gold Member

Someone comes on here with their first post and raves about this stuff .. do I  smell a rat somewhere?

Surgery performed by Mr Levick at The Priory Hospital Bimingham (UK) 20th October 2006

Offline skyhawk

• Gold Member
'diet aid of questionable value' is a scam. Clearly the original poster on this thread is affiliated with 'diet aid of questionable value'. 

Offline moobius

• Gold Member
lol, sounds to me like he bought 5 bottles... used 1 and realized he was a HUGE sucker to the scam and is now trying to pawn the other 4 bottles off on some poor sap who doesn't know better. SHAME ON YOU... SHAAAME

Offline macho

• Bronze Member
'diet aid of questionable value' worked .... lolljavascript:void(0);
Grinjavascript:void(0);
Grin
javascript:void(0);
Grin

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Just a general word of advice to all readers of this website:  Once true gynecomastia is established (ie breast tissue), there are no magic pills that will melt it away.  There are NO medications out there that have provided valid, scientific evidence (proven through the appropriate scientific studies) that they are effective in reducing or eliminating gynecomastia.  The few anecdotal stories you may read about must be taken in context, such as whether the writer has lost weight at the same time (in which case the fat component of the chest has probably diminished) or whether he is actually "hawking" the product on this site.

Caveat Emptor!  (Buyer beware!)

Dr. Jacobs 
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024