Author Topic: Surgery in brisbane with Dr Belt (Completed on 3rd Dec) results soon  (Read 6697 times)

Offline brisguy1

• Posting Member
Hey all,
I just had a consultation with Dr Paul Belt and am scheduled for surgery on the 3rd Dec
I am getting the surgery at the Pacific Day Surgery and will be getting excision an maybe lipo
If anyone has any questions feel free to ask
« Last Edit: December 03, 2007, 11:22:55 PM by brisguy1 »

Offline The_G0rn

• Gold Member
Total price?

Got any pre-op pics? How severe is your case?
Surgery done 18th March 2008

Offline brisguy1

• Posting Member
i'll try and get some pre-op photos soon. my case would be about an 8 or 9 i think. its pretty bad
all up its gonna cost me $4900 (dr fee, assistant fee, anast fee & garmet)
and I will be getting about $600 back from medicare
I also have to pay for the hospital fee but I am not sure what price that will be

Offline Joshie

• Posting Member
What was he like to deal with? Any reason why you went with Dr Paul Belt and not Dr Peter Widdonwson who seems to pop up on here a bit?

How long did it take to get a consultation? Did you require and GP’s referral at all? Consultation fees?

Offline brisguy1

• Posting Member
What was he like to deal with? Any reason why you went with Dr Paul Belt and not Dr Peter Widdonwson who seems to pop up on here a bit?

How long did it take to get a consultation? Did you require and GP’s referral at all? Consultation fees?

Dr Widdowson was too far away from me, he's at the gold coast
Dr Belt was very professional and made me comfortable and he was realistic with how the results would turn out
I called at the end of october for a consultation and the earliest was 22nd November and I also booked the surgery date at the same time
I went to my family doctor and told him about it and he gave me a referral, no dramas there. I got it after I had booked
Consult fee was $120 but I get $65 back from Medicare
I will also be getting about $700 back from Medicare after the operation

Hope I have helped, feel free to ask more

Offline Joshie

• Posting Member
Were you happy with what he said a realistic outcome would be? Any issues with possible excuses skin ect?

You rate yourself an 8 –9, compared to my photos on the like below would you say you’re about the same or worse?

http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php/topic,11846.0.html

Thanks

Offline brisguy1

• Posting Member
compared to mine i'd say yours is about a 6 or 7
I'm carrying abit of extra weight than you
I just had the surgery on monday
all went well but I am too tired and sore to type too much
i'll give more details once the drains are removed

Offline cky2k

• Bronze Member
« Last Edit: October 13, 2009, 04:11:53 AM by cky2k »

Offline Joshie

• Posting Member

Offline latediagnosis

• Silver Member
really is annoying that no one ever posts the photos after they're done, this usually means they're satisfied to say the least and they just want to put gyno behind them.. I'll make sure when i get mine done that I'll post photos up.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024