Author Topic: New Pics D*:  (Read 6904 times)

Offline RickWalia

• Posting Member
thanks a lot its jus lose weight is a real tuff thing to do.

Offline Mind.tfk

• Posting Member
That is def. a fact. But - If you set your mind to it you can do it. Just 6 months of working out - But really working out. Will get you in a nice size shape. You will notice a big difference. If anything - bench. They say that it pushes it out more but if your going to get the surgery anyways then just bench as well and once they take it out you will have a nice shaped chest. If you can only lift up a little bit right now, then just stick to that little bit. Before you know it your lifting what you would have never thought you could lift. Take care - Mind.tfk

Offline rockin813

• Bronze Member
  • Doesn't have to be this bad....
thanks a lot its jus lose weight is a real tuff thing to do.

walking around with all that fat is tough to do...but u do it anyway.  carrying around those man boobs is tough to do...but u do it anyway.

you pm'd me on how to get in shape but never replied to my response.  it's not as hard to lose that weight...it just seems overwhelming at first.

i would love to work with you thru this forum or via email...on a regimen to lose the weight.  let me know what u think.  getting in shape/lean is 80% diet and 20% cardio.

u asked earlier about indian men getting gyne..not sure if u meant american indian or india indian?  i'm india indian...kya bhai!  sub kuch teke heh?
We're all made up different...but can learn from one another...

Offline RickWalia

• Posting Member
Thanks a lot for all the reply and im lookin foward to messagin u rockin and i mean india indian :)

Offline rockin813

• Bronze Member
  • Doesn't have to be this bad....
Thanks a lot for all the reply and im lookin foward to messagin u rockin and i mean india indian :)

feel free to email me at rockin813@yahoo.com

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024