Author Topic: 5 weeks post op with Karidis (pics and details for those deliberating using him)  (Read 6950 times)

Offline Dan08

• Posting Member
Sorry peps i havent been here since i posted this thread..

First things first.. ROSS!! .. it would have been nice for u to ask me how bad my gyne was before callin me a c*nt and makin out my gyne was not bad .. im 6 weeks post op tomorrow so it shouldnt be much longer before my surgeon asks me in to take the after piks(i will upload as soon as i get them).. i would like to say that my surgeon told me it was one of the more server cases he has delt with! .. M8 i was bullied for years because of my gyne.. in the summer i would be the only kid wearin a jumper whilst all the others had there tops off sunbathin, playin footie and goin swimmin.
Also i went to the gym for 2yrs and got extreamly big but the gyne still sat on top of my muscle soo sayin 'some' people implyin 'me' could just go to the gym makes u the c*nt.. 8)

All i am trying to say ROSS is that there are so many people that say how much the post op hurts when 70% of the time im sure everything is fine .. the reason you dont hear many success stories on here is because many people that had success dont bother posting as they are freed from gyne and therefore want to forget wot life was like with it! .. Ross wen some1 like me posts a 'success story' in the future mayb u could congratulate them.. i know that if i had read a post like mine pre op i would of had this op a long time ago!!  ;)

To all Others .. Thanks for the support .. a little bit off swelling now but nothin the 'bio oil' cant sort.. also the crease in my right nipple has now faded :D (sorry to hear that some didnt have it as easy as me but im sure things will all turn out 2 be gd ;))

Offline Dan08

• Posting Member

Offline Jim1985

• Bronze Member
    • Pre and post surgery photos
Great results, mate. From the pics it looks completely natural. How is the recovery coming along now?
Surgery 2nd April with Dr. Benito.

Offline newmanby30

• Posting Member
I think these are probably the best results I have seen so far - your chest looks so natural and toned, I am praying for the same for me tomorrow!!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024