Author Topic: Had consulation with Benito  (Read 3141 times)

belfastmale

Hey guys had my consultation with Dr Benito on friday. The good news is that benito said that i had a mild case, my gyno seems to be all fat and only a small bit of gland, i sort of new this anyway but was good to here it confirmed by an expert. Well he said the best option for me would be to get the incisions underarm but he did say if for some reason he could not remove the gland from here he wud make a small incision under nipple.

Regarding preporation and recovery he said that i should avoid alcohol for 2 weeks before and after surgerya and regarding training he said i could even train up to day before surgery if i wanted and can go back to training wenever i want.

I flew to london from belfast that morning and flew back same night,ended up havin loads of time to kill while i was in london.
Im gona phone Aida tomorrow and find out available dates for surgery, benito said i could have it done start of july but its more likely gona be august for me due to havin to get time of work.

Will update when i get my date confirmed.

irish lad

good to hear...  i had a bit of time myself over their.. its great because that harley street is right around the corner from bakerloo.. i was given either a choice of armpit or aerola but i was told no excercise for 2 weeks before the op which is driving me mad iv been non active and going crazy :D good luck their very flexable with surgery dates anyway

belfastmale

why are you not allowed to exercise for two weeks before. Your gyno must be different from mine.  forgot to say the price is £2800

irish lad

not sure mate..he didnt really explain and i didn ask him.. i think it is because he said im toned and maybe he doesnt want to operate on my chest when it is hard after a workout or something i really dont know.. im just following what he said because i want best result

Offline Jim1985

• Bronze Member
    • Pre and post surgery photos
Glad to hear that went well. When is the surgery now?

BTW, I don't think you get a choice with Benito about which type of anesthetic he uses. General all the way. Try not to worry too much.
Surgery 2nd April with Dr. Benito.

Offline Niall84

• Posting Member
Hi Belfast, i just phoned this morning and booked myself in for 10am on Fri 27th June.  Just wanted to know where you flew from and how you got to Benitos place.  Im not much of a traveller and i think im always going to get lost if i don't know exactly what im doing and where im going.  How long does it take to get from the airport to Harley street, was thinking about calling back and changing the time so my flight wouldn't be so early. Altho i guess i would be missing the morning rush with that time

belfastmale

i flew from belfast city to heathrow,takes on average about 1 hour.when you arrive in heathrow just follows signs to underground, get the train to piccadily square, takes about 40mins costs 4 pound. then from piccadilly square get tube to regents park. when u leave the tube station turn left then just walk straight ahead and look out for harley street sign.
personally u might be cutting it abit fine with the 10am appointment, but then that depends on how early u fly out

Offline Niall84

• Posting Member
I was gonna get the 6:45 flight, and it arrives at 8:05 so i think that should be enough time. The trains go pretty regularly don't they.  If you don't think thats enough time let me know and i can make the appointment a bit later. Thanks

belfastmale

u should have plenty of time mate.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024