Author Topic: Scar tissue behind nipple suckkkkksssss  (Read 20695 times)

Offline Bigchest123

• Bronze Member
im 5 weeks post op and i got some fluid .... i had alot of it 2 weeks post op and my docotor went in with a needle and took 3 full little viles out of blood but theres still some left in the lower part.... how long till this goes down? he said if theres more that comes that my body will obsorb it... n e 1 know around when?

Offline MSJ108

im 5 weeks post op and i got some fluid .... i had alot of it 2 weeks post op and my docotor went in with a needle and took 3 full little viles out of blood but theres still some left in the lower part.... how long till this goes down? he said if theres more that comes that my body will obsorb it... n e 1 know around when?

keep a close eye on that.

have you tried taking some motrin to reduce swelling?

Offline Bigchest123

• Bronze Member
yea i did take all that for the first 2 weeks like i was instructed and then i stopped becouse i took them all... he did not say n e thing bout getting more so i dk

Offline ddrop

• Bronze Member
Week seven, i think i see a slight change but i can't tell if it's for better or worse, the nips are just fcking reshaping all the time. it hurts when i massage my left nipple so i won't do it anymore

Offline Bigchest123

• Bronze Member
to be honest i think that messagins bull makes it worse... cuz i forgot to message for the last 3 days and it looks so much better hen when i ws messagin.... so yea....

Offline The_G0rn

• Gold Member
saw my doctor the other day and he told me its ok to massage the scar tissue to break it up.  So i've started doing so.  It hurt a little at first, but i've noticed some improvement in the nipple shape.  So I guess i'll keep going with it...6 more months until the final result  :-\
Surgery done 18th March 2008

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
  • Gyne transformed me into a living dead.
do you directly massage your nipples? or only the area surrounding the nipples?
To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did...

Dr Benjamin Herbosa's Contact Info (Dr Benny)

Offline ddrop

• Bronze Member
I'm week 9 post-op now, and the scar tissue is still there, no apparent change ???

Offline Bigchest123

• Bronze Member
i see more of a change when i dont constantley message it cuz then it gets soar.... so i message like once every 3 days and i think thats better then twice a day... but thats just me and im wrong or messagin to hard... but thats how i feel

Offline MSJ108

I'm week 9 post-op now, and the scar tissue is still there, no apparent change ???

ditto on that. I wonder how long I got before it goes away completely?

Offline The_G0rn

• Gold Member

Many months...sometimes 6-8

Offline ddrop

• Bronze Member

the only change is that the swelling is gone pretty much so now i feel the tissue more than before but the tissue is of the same size/hardness and my nipples are still puffylike

Offline MSJ108

Many months...sometimes 6-8

wow! it's just this one spot I can't get rid of the scar tissue. Annoying!  >:(
Guess I gotta be patient

Offline d.i.p.

• Posting Member
I've noticed many people saying they massaged their breasts after surgery. In the booklet I received from my plastic surgeon also said massaging can help with the scar tissue. I was just wondering how long after surgery can you start massaging your breasts? Im sure it is after most of the swelling is subsided. Also another thing, how long do you have to wait before you can press your chest in and have there be no pain whatsoever?

Offline MSJ108

I've noticed many people saying they massaged their breasts after surgery. In the booklet I received from my plastic surgeon also said massaging can help with the scar tissue. I was just wondering how long after surgery can you start massaging your breasts? Im sure it is after most of the swelling is subsided. Also another thing, how long do you have to wait before you can press your chest in and have there be no pain whatsoever?

after 4 weeks you are good to start massaging. However, talk to your doc to be sure.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024