Author Topic: IF MEN IN BRAS BOTHER YOU DON"T READ!!!!  (Read 74807 times)

Offline Jim38C

• Posting Member
ive showed 3 people who are close to me. my friend was cool, my brother kinda freaked out but my girl-friend (not girlfriend shes married ) she was my biggest help.someone i could talk to plus knows boobs better than me lol she helped with lot of ideas to hide them, all about bras and stuff. i woulda been basket case without her & the release i got getting it out. since its all happening to me so quickly and still happening. im much bigger just since my photo so im gonna have to tell people soon. ive found some good info and articles on gyno on the web and printed some out. ill let them read it as i tell them ive developed this problem  no pun intended.  it should be easier and more understandable

Offline c310av8r

1)  Do you wear a regular bra for your Gynecomastia?

Yes

2)  Do you wear a sports bra for your Gynecomastia?

Yes

Offline 42D

• Posting Member
1) Absolutely Yes
2) No, does not have enough support
I also have back pain issues and a long line bra really helps. And yes it is obvious that I am wearing a bra, but I am past that being a problem for me; although it may be an issue for others, it is their issue, not mine.

Offline 42D

• Posting Member
none of my meds r known to cause this he tells me.

I wear a 42D bra, and in my opinion, am getting more enlargement. I have found that many/most doctors do not know which meds cause gyne. and many male doctors would just as soon ignore the issue. I have been a heart patient for about 30 years and am currently on about 15 prescriptions (How many does that add up to over the years?). The interactions alone can cause a primordial soup. (Also had another MI about 1 year ago.)

Offline walt

• Gold Member
hi all i wear a sports bra and make no fuss over it my neghbors know and really dont care . i have explained why and its all good.i have gone to walmart in a tank top and sports bra showing , im very confident in myself and don`t care if i get comments so far not one person has said a word, im sure many have noticed but walmart has a rep for weirdly dressed people anyhow so i figure what the heck.my wife was the first to suggest it and then my Edo doc. so go for it if you have to and be confidednt in yourself others may make fun but remember this quote " don`t judge a man until you have walked a mile in his shoes"

Offline walt

• Gold Member
hey its me again . all i can say is if you need a bra then just do it, im comfortable and confident and wear a sports bra daily and to sleep.and also wear tank tops in the warmer weather so sometimes the bra shows , i have not had much in the way of comments except from a colledge girl and her freind one day in walmart ,i did get the last laugh on them though.im sorry but i did insult them and they went away crying .

Offline nipples

• Posting Member
I definitely have to wear a bra when running to support my C cup rack. I wear a Victoria's Secret push-up bra when I dress en femme with a low-cut blouse. I love it.    :D

Offline 42D

• Posting Member
Isn't anyone reading the subject line? Whole lot of non constructive criticism going on here. Just my opinion anyway.

Offline speightsey

Yes and yes only time not wearing is when sleeping back and sholders feel so much better for it still have the pain behind the nipples so i guess still growing already a 16-18 c(38-40) slow let gerptting used to them they are part of me so I might as well look after them with just another part of clothing. Also best way i've found to hide them is to wear a women top which is cut to fit the breast and that I get no strange looks at all they just blend in after is's all just clothing designed for people with breast it's only socitity that has dictated that it is only for women so bug#er it I have breast so what they are part of me i've delt with it and im happy where I am now tough tittys(no pun intended) ;D

Jason13820

1- Yes
2- No

I am a 40C and I've tried a few sports bras but they always felt too clingy. I prefer the thinner straps so I have about a half-dozen regular women's bras that I rotate. I wear one all day every day in the winter but not as much in the summer.
I've never tried a compression vest because they're too expensive.

Offline Bev

1)  Do you wear a regular bra for your Gynecomastia?

•Yes

I need the support of a proper bra I have real gynecomastia not just fatty tissue.

Offline John16102

• Posting Member

Offline TigerPaws

As I am a 38C I normally wear a sports bra, my preference is the Champion Sweetheart Compression Sports Bra Style 6619 but I have a number of different types and manufactures. You need to experiment to see what fits you best and which is the most comfortable.

I have been given a number of very sexy push-up bras by various ladies I am currently dating, when I am asked I accommodate their request.

While swimming I have several bikini tops, from simple to sexy.

Breasts as as natural on men as they are on women, nothing to be ashamed of.

Offline walt

• Gold Member
hey guys i like the danskin now line of sports bra in a 2x cupless i am a 46 B but the wife is not keen on me getting a regular bra but sports bra`s are fine with her i just don`t see why she has an issue with that? i do like to wear "nice cloths once in a while"

hammer

Walt, maybe you should ask her to stop wearing hers for awhile, and she starts to feel uncomfortable she will understand why you would like better support!

Bob

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024