Author Topic: gyno question  (Read 3539 times)

Offline mxgyne_crf450

• Posting Member
I had started getting puffy nipples around the end of my 8th garde year.  they had me on medications for my petti mall siezures,  and I read somehere that those meds can screw with ur hormones.  so that why I think I still have them.   I had always been in pretty good shape from racing motorcycles,  only had the puffy nipples.  well I quit racing and took a desk job awhile back and started eating like crap and gained like 60lbs.  needless to say now i have more than just puffy nipples now.   so my question is, if i start running and working out will the fat in my chest go away to where i only have the puffy nipples,  or will my fat stay there, and burn off everywhere else.         

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
There is a good chance that most of it will remain.

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

DrBermant

I had started getting puffy nipples around the end of my 8th garde year.  they had me on medications for my petti mall siezures,  and I read somehere that those meds can screw with ur hormones.  so that why I think I still have them.   I had always been in pretty good shape from racing motorcycles,  only had the puffy nipples.  well I quit racing and took a desk job awhile back and started eating like crap and gained like 60lbs.  needless to say now i have more than just puffy nipples now.   so my question is, if i start running and working out will the fat in my chest go away to where i only have the puffy nipples,  or will my fat stay there, and burn off everywhere else.         

Have you tried using a Body Mass Index (BMI) Calculator?  That coupled with Body Fat Analyzers can be guide to the nature of the problem.  When fat is a major factor, weight loss before plastic surgery is usually better than weight loss after.  Plastic surgery will not make someone over weight not look over weight. 

Weight loss will not help the gland component. There may be more gland present than before. After weight loss gynecomastia may still be a factor.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia

Offline tttdone

• Bronze Member
I quit cigarettes, alcohol and weed

... sorry to hear man
Surgery on 8/20/2008

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
long term i think you'll stand by it. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024