Author Topic: two weeks on the beach  (Read 3183 times)

Offline nasa3

• Silver Member
  • kill this thing and skip rope with its intestines
I just got back from visiting relatives in southern europe (im american) and spent a lot of time on the beach in the area where we stayed. I have to say that I saw a whole lot of what I would define as gyne there, on men from 15 to 80. Nobody, but nobody seemed to care. Granted, I did not see the maxi puffy variety of gyne I suffered from, but there were plenty of man boobs evident. Here in the US when I go to the beach, I dont see as much, probably because there is a much younger crowd on most beaches hereabouts and also because I think we americans are much more body conscious. Anybody with a little bit of fat does shrink from going to the beach or pool, whereas in Europe, I saw things like 65 year old grandmas with large bellies wearing bikinis, and of course the ubiquitous speedo being sported by guys who probably should have been wearing a bra. I dont know why this difference exists, but it certainly made me feel much more comfortable on that beach than I would on any beach here in the states.

God Bless

nasa
Bilateral liposuction 5/20/02 FINAL SURGERY 1-13-15 DR NEIL FINE CHICAGO NORTHWESTERN MEMORIAL

Offline helloHELLO

• Silver Member
i would of been able to live with man boobs if i didnt have the puffy nipples...

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
i would of been able to live with man boobs if i didnt have the puffy nipples...

So what you are saying here is that you could live with 'D' cups rather than puffies? ???

GB

Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline helloHELLO

• Silver Member
i rather have a severe case of man boobs than a severe case of puffy nipples.  cause the man boobs can just be seen as extra fat but the puffy nipples is what real has people thinking that ur chest looks feminine

Offline Grandpa Bambu

I just got back from visiting relatives in southern europe (im american) and spent a lot of time on the beach in the area where we stayed. I have to say that I saw a whole lot of what I would define as gyne there, on men from 15 to 80. Nobody, but nobody seemed to care. Granted, I did not see the maxi puffy variety of gyne I suffered from, but there were plenty of man boobs evident. Here in the US when I go to the beach, I dont see as much, probably because there is a much younger crowd on most beaches hereabouts and also because I think we americans are much more body conscious. Anybody with a little bit of fat does shrink from going to the beach or pool, whereas in Europe, I saw things like 65 year old grandmas with large bellies wearing bikinis, and of course the ubiquitous speedo being sported by guys who probably should have been wearing a bra. I dont know why this difference exists, but it certainly made me feel much more comfortable on that beach than I would on any beach here in the states.

God Bless

nasa

Men (and women) in N.A. are pressured, mainly by the media (Television, Magazines, Newspapers, etc...) to be ashamed of their bodies if they aren't 'thin', 'muscular' and 'good looking'. Those who have 'less than perfect' bodies, generally do not participate in those activities that require us to be physically active and/or get next-to-naked.

Europe is much more 'liberal thinking' when it comes to their bodies. How many nude beaches do you know of in N.A.? There are many in Europe. A Swedish exotic dancer friend of mine once said "I get paid for being nude here, while it's a way of life in Europe". It all comes down to attitudes i suppose...

GB

Offline Grandpa Bambu

i rather have a severe case of man boobs than a severe case of puffy nipples.  cause the man boobs can just be seen as extra fat but the puffy nipples is what real has people thinking that ur chest looks feminine

So are you saying that 'D' cups on a man don't 'look' feminine?

GB

Offline helloHELLO

• Silver Member
im not saying they dont look feminine but its easier to disguise as just fat....and thats what most people will think if they see u.  i can see people questioning puffy nipples more since the areola is bigger and somewhat pointy looking

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
he might be thinking a's or b's instead of d's  ;)
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Badgene

• Silver Member
heh that is interesting. I would have already guessed that they are probably more liberal in attitude toward eachother (as long as they don't get wind they are talking to one of us "americans") they are probably all pretty chilled with exceptions.

Maybe its true what they say... maybe we are the real jerks...... :D

Currently Europe has the best living standards especially in those Scandinavian,Holland, dutch, finland regions and such. Strong healthy people, excellent education system, general access to medical care. Tho a bit xenophobic (immigration). I would love to live in one of those places they got it made now. They say those people now outrank Americans in physical height. physical height they said is a visual representation to the healthy living standards and foods of a nation. Americans were the tallest people for a very very long time until recently.

Offline Spleen

So are you saying that 'D' cups on a man don't 'look' feminine?

This is kind of a "it depends" situation.  "D" cup is extreme, but there are man boobs a plenty out there, especially on older guys and on heavy guys.  At the very least "man boobs" are pretty commonplace, and maybe commonplace enough to be considered unattractive without being explicitly feminine.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024