Author Topic: how bads my gyne???  (Read 3286 times)

Offline Celts

• Bronze Member
Hi people ive decided im going to get surgery for this curse! How bad a case is this do you think? Is it possible i could have a flat chest and is there gland and fat present here?!

Thanks hope the links work!

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/4857/024hdv.jpg

Offline wickedturbo

• Posting Member
too me not badd at all if you want to get technical i guess you could be classified as having gyne but i think if you are confident with your body no one will pay much attention to it

Offline Cellar_Door

• Silver Member
Pretty mild. Mine is roughly the same, maybe a little worse than yours.
Surgery completed. Mission accomplished!
2/6/09. Dr. Karidis, UK.

Offline zane949

• Bronze Member
yeah dude that doen't really look that bad, mine is about the same.

Offline Celts

• Bronze Member
It may not be that bad but it really bothers me! I want a nice flat chest always have! Does this look like fat only or is there gland in there too?Do you think i could get away with lipo only here?
« Last Edit: April 25, 2009, 04:36:09 AM by Celts »

Offline Cellar_Door

• Silver Member
It may not be that bad but it really bothers me! I want a nice flat chest always have! Does this look like fat only or is there gland in there too?Do you think i could get away with lipo only here?

Do you feel hard-ish glandular lumps inder each nipple? Your bodyfat looks pretty low, so I don't see why fat would accumulate there on its own. There usually would be some gland.

I've heard stories of people who got just lipo, but it didn't solve the problem (which was the gland), so they had to go back for a revision.

At the consultancy they should tell you what the story is.

Offline pr0digy

• Posting Member
Yeah. I'd say it's mild too
Mines a lot worse
Had gyno for the best part of 8 (awful) years
Surgery on Monday 20th July. Never felt so happy in my life!

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I only see an elevated nipple and not significant contouring of the breast. Which means that lipo alone will probably not do much for you whereas excision alone maybe all you really need. The optimum result would result if you leave that up to the surgeon.

It really does not matter what anyone else thinks or how they rate your condition. Obviously it is of concern for you and that is the only thing that really matters.

The irony is that removing a Kilogram of tissue is a less precise procedure than sculpting away a gram or two. With the small amount of refinement you might be looking for you need a really good surgeon.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Cellar_Door

• Silver Member

The irony is that removing a Kilogram of tissue is a less precise procedure than sculpting away a gram or two. With the small amount of refinement you might be looking for you need a really good surgeon.

So are you saying the milder the case of gyno, the more skill it requires or the harder it is for the surgeon to operate successfully?

13genof

don't confuse PEC'S with Gynecomastia, to me it seems that gynecomastia has been brought to the forfront of discussions in the main stream news and medical talk, & NOW everyone thinks they have it.   All this worry is only making people with no or a minor problem freak out, of course the Plastic surgeons are ecstatic, it mean more ching ching in their pockets, it's kind like the facelift craze.

Offline Cellar_Door

• Silver Member
don't confuse PEC'S with Gynecomastia, to me it seems that gynecomastia has been brought to the forfront of discussions in the main stream news and medical talk, & NOW everyone thinks they have it.   All this worry is only making people with no or a minor problem freak out, of course the Plastic surgeons are ecstatic, it mean more ching ching in their pockets, it's kind like the facelift craze.

Only an severely visually-challenged person would mistake pectoral muscles for gynecomastia. The OP does have visible gyno - that's not part of the chest muscle.

But you make a good point. It irritates me when people with pseudo-gyno get the operation. Those people make me want to smack them. Get your fat asses in the gym.

Offline Dr Kapoor

• Bronze Member
    • Dr. Kapoor, Beverly Hills Cosmetic Surgeon
Hi people ive decided im going to get surgery for this curse! How bad a case is this do you think? Is it possible i could have a flat chest and is there gland and fat present here?!

Thanks hope the links work!

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/4857/024hdv.jpg

Not having the benefit of being to examine you, you most likely have some element of glandular tissue with very little fat. As such an excisional procedure would probably benefit you.

Offline Gyno-more

• Posting Member
Not too bad - mine is MUCH worse, but I'm much heavier than you.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024