Author Topic: So after 2 years of living with it  (Read 1824 times)

Offline bennj51189

• Bronze Member
Im really thinking about getting it. Have the money but all in all how much would it cost about to really have the surgery done well and never have to worry about it again?

Will anyone ever be able to tell I had it because it is more embarrassing than actually just having them.

How long before I can go back to normal activity then work doing landscaping, pretty heavy lifting.

Ill be completely normal as I woudlve been before the surgery in regards to physical activity, right?

Offline cecly

• Silver Member
It's not about cost, it's about doing your research and picking a good surgeon.

People might be able to see the scar in the future, depends on how well you heal, how you look after yourself after healing and your surgeon's skill.

You should be able to go back to heavy lifting after about 6 weeks depending on your condition, normal exercise is possible after a couple of weeks, but this depends on lots of things.

Offline don_joe

• Silver Member
The first question is: how old are you ?  If you're a teenager, I would advise against going under surgery. Your gyne might go away by itself. If you're an adult and you only had gyne for 2 years, you need to find what caused it. It could be hormone imbalance, medications, etc. Fix this and then get a surgery.

Cecly is right. If you decide to go forward with this, make sure your surgeon has experience. Make sure they do both liposuction and gland excision. The one I chose is doing about 200 GRS a year. He uses a different technique than most PS: no incision under the aureole.  He removes gland with a special tool he developed through the same incision he did the lipo. See for yourself here.  I've been told to do no serious workout for 6 weeks and I have to wear a compression vest 24/7 for the same period. Complete recovery can take up to 1 year, but most likely less. 

Edit: Good luck man !
« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 02:29:54 PM by don_joe »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024