Author Topic: How The Gynecomastia reduction pills actually work.  (Read 7932 times)

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
You read the claims touting Dr. Joe's secret Boob Away herbal formula.

You read through the glowing letters of claimed users not even noticing that they all say the same thing and that they all make the same errors of grammar.

You see that they offer a money back guarantee.

It is expensive, but you find a way to justify the cost and order a 30 day supply.

In a few days you recieve a bottle full of ground weeds that have either been pressed into foul tasting pills or packed into gelatin capsules.

At this point you really want this stuff to work. You have plunked down some hard earned coin and you really think it may work. You start taking the stuff.

Every day you check yourself in the mirror. You might even think you see what you want to see. You read again the literature that came with your ground weeds. It says that you may need to take it for three months so you order some more.

You continue to eat your ground weeds and you continue to think there just might be some progress. but it is going so slow. You go back to the literature again and find that it says rare cases may require up to six months for full effect so again you reorder.

Eventually you realize that nothing has actually changed. So again you pick up the literature and this time you are looking for how to get your money back. It was guaranteed after all. You find it! all you need to do is return the unused portion of the first bottle within 30 days. The reorders do not have the same guarantee.

Again you go and check yourself out in the mirror. There has been one change, but it is not on your chest. The only change you see is the word SUCKER tattood on your forehead.

That is how they really work.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Cellar_Door

• Silver Member
Surgery completed. Mission accomplished!
2/6/09. Dr. Karidis, UK.

Offline cecly

• Silver Member
Thank goodness someone gets it. This should be stickied :P

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
Ohhh. So this stuff must work. I think you have to use them for more than a year. Maybe then they will work. I see where you're gettin at paw paw. Just kiddin, felt like being sarcastic.
If you have gyne, dont expect not be laughed at.

Just like if you walk into a locker room, you're gonna see some hairy asses and dicks.

Unfortunately for me, both have occured in my life way too many times.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
A little sarcasm is something that I am occasionally guilty of as well, no apology needed.

The only thing those pills and capsules reduce is your wallet.

The same is true of various exercise equipment and regimes also marketed to reduce Gynecomastia.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
You read the claims touting Dr. Joe's secret Boob Away herbal formula.

You read through the glowing letters of claimed users not even noticing that they all say the same thing and that they all make the same errors of grammar.

You see that they offer a money back guarantee.

It is expensive, but you find a way to justify the cost and order a 30 day supply.

In a few days you recieve a bottle full of ground weeds that have either been pressed into foul tasting pills or packed into gelatin capsules.

At this point you really want this stuff to work. You have plunked down some hard earned coin and you really think it may work. You start taking the stuff.

Every day you check yourself in the mirror. You might even think you see what you want to see. You read again the literature that came with your ground weeds. It says that you may need to take it for three months so you order some more.

You continue to eat your ground weeds and you continue to think there just might be some progress. but it is going so slow. You go back to the literature again and find that it says rare cases may require up to six months for full effect so again you reorder.

Eventually you realize that nothing has actually changed. So again you pick up the literature and this time you are looking for how to get your money back. It was guaranteed after all. You find it! all you need to do is return the unused portion of the first bottle within 30 days. The reorders do not have the same guarantee.

Again you go and check yourself out in the mirror. There has been one change, but it is not on your chest. The only change you see is the word SUCKER tattooed on your forehead.

That is how they really work.

Yup... that's the ticket!

GB...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline GYM18

• Posting Member
yeah, well said, it just sucks so bad how everyone wants a solution other than surgery...its just so expensive. Im not suprised people go into this whole pill thing.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...

Offline haisook

• Bronze Member
  • Hormones Deranged.
Although pills do not work in most of the cases, scientific research has proved citations of cases where pills worked. Two examples are Tamoxifen and Clomiphene. They may not work in every case out there, but it worked in some. Of course, unapproved drugs, the herbal stuff,..etc are out of question. I'm talking about approved drugs. So you shouldn't generalize that pills won't work.
I'm a medical student with gynecomastia. Yeah, medical professionals get it too.

Offline Cellar_Door

• Silver Member
Although pills do not work in most of the cases, scientific research has proved citations of cases where pills worked. Two examples are Tamoxifen and Clomiphene. They may not work in every case out there, but it worked in some. Of course, unapproved drugs, the herbal stuff,..etc are out of question. I'm talking about approved drugs. So you shouldn't generalize that pills won't work.

It's possible that in those cases correlation was confused with causation - a common mixup that has been the bane of many scientific "findings".

Offline i_dont_know

• Silver Member

Sometimes things like Letrozole or Tamoxifen are effective in reducing steroid induced gynecomastia. They won't diminish glandular tissue caused by pubertal gynecomastia, though... which is what a lot of the people here are suffering from or have suffered from.

Offline thetodd

thing is

tamoxifen
letzerole
cabergoline

There not marketed as gynecomastia pills, they are medicines for fighting breast cancer etc. But can help in fighting gynecomastia

Unlike! 'diet aid of questionable value' , 'diet aid of questionable value' , Gynetab

They are making claims, which are completley impossible. But they can do this by marketting it as a "Herbal Treatment". So they dont need any clinical trials to back up their ludicrous claims. What really annoys me is that if you put in "Gynecomastia Pills" into google you will be greeted by a comparison of all of these drugs and a site full of misleading information. And i did this myself a few years ago and really believed the whole 'diet aid of questionable value' site. I didnt order them because  i done some heavy research! Im just reading through it now and it just angers me how they are getting away with it!

The sad fact is, this is comon place. And to me the whole "Herbal remedy" market is a huge scam. I dread to think how much money these guys have made from selling their placebo pills

Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

Offline haisook

• Bronze Member
  • Hormones Deranged.

Sometimes things like Letrozole or Tamoxifen are effective in reducing steroid induced gynecomastia. They won't diminish glandular tissue caused by pubertal gynecomastia, though... which is what a lot of the people here are suffering from or have suffered from.

Tamoxifen has partially resolved the mass in some men whose age ranged from 18-64 in one study.

GynO_DuDe

Wish I was intelligeant enough to be the one marketing the pill ... i'd still would have had surgery myself, but sold pills on the side to gullable consumers.

I dont hate the guy selling the pills, I think he's a genius, the guy paid attention in his business class's, he managed to target a niche market and is very successful. Funniest part is, he probably had gyne; wished that their was a solution via medicine & had the surgery and now is bullshitting a product to people and making a very tidy profit.

I just hope the general public had more brains ... thats what I hope ... same applies to all the diet pills out their, what a load of bollox.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024