Author Topic: Surgery Dr. Karidis 16/05/2009 (Pics!)  (Read 28698 times)

Offline moobydo

• Posting Member
Re: Surgery Dr. Karidis 16/05/2009 (Pics!)
Great results!  Is that last set of post-op photos from directly afterward or from just recently?  I ask because I am 5 days since surgery and I don't see a huge difference between my before and after! But it may just be swelling - I know I have to keep reminding myself to be patient...

Offline thetodd

Their 7 weeks post op the last, the ones on page 1 are a day after

about 5 days in the swelling starting kicking in for me, it should subside thing is i had ALOT of fat removed so i had pretty instant results! I wouldnt worry once the swelling has settled down im sure you will see a huge difference
Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

Offline frozen

• Bronze Member
Noooo! You'll be sorely missed dude :( Glad things worked out for you (Not that they wouldn't, going with such an awesome surgeon ;-)), hope you're enjoying your new chest, I know I am, despite it still being early days.

Thanks for all your posts, you and Merlot really helped me with all the surgery preparations and not to mention the pre-op worries! Go out there and enjoy that awesome chest. :)
Had surgery with Dr. Karidis (London, UK) on 23rd July. Wearing tight t-shirts and looking forward to going swimming!

My experience so far & updates:
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=18200.msg126755#msg126755

Pictures:
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=18539.msg127741#msg127741

Offline postiey

• Gold Member
just wanted to say cheers for info thetodd and replies on here u have been a great help

and totally understand why u want to leave think i would like to leave it behind me to-
all the best

Offline JugsyMalone

• Posting Member
Yeah.  Cheers Theotodd.

For pointing me in the right direction (Karidis), and for being a positive factor within these forums.  Best of luck with your new start at life.

All the best, JM   ;D

Offline Nightmare

• Posting Member
wow thats an awesome result. your chest  look's  flat right away, i mean right after surgery. you got a great doctor. i wonder what the doctors do differently in europe as  oppose to the ones in the united states. makes me wonder..........
« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 05:07:45 PM by Nightmare »

Offline thetodd

i get the odd private message about post op pics, ill post some with the original camera when i get some batteries but this will give you a pretty good idea

So 1 year post op im happy! got some scar tissue .. but no drama ;)

Offline 2fast2furious

• Posting Member
massive difference mate, u must be loving it it like nothing every happened in those pictures! i know you was flat straight after surgery but did you start to get swelling around your chest nipples just like what i am experiencing now? If so how long afer did it go down for you? Also when did you stop messaging every day? does pineapple n arnica still work 3 weeks post op? thanks in advance mate

Offline Celts

• Bronze Member
Fantastic results and inspiring!

Offline thetodd

Cheers lads i aint stopped massaging unfortuantley lol, if you look at the top pic ive sort of got like a half ring of darkness on the pec thats because id massaged it about 30 mins before the picture ... it does help though. Pineapple definatley bought down the swelling but i cant remember the time period arnica is for the bruising and i never had much bruising to start off with.

Swelling is shit, it does go but once thats gone your left with a lot of scar tissue. Get some bio oil and dont let back on massaging. Also when i say massaging i do it quite hard with my knuckles not softly with my fingertips ... it breaks up the tissue better

Offline sawyer

• Silver Member
just a post to say youre a great inspiration.. i was on these forums last year keeping up with your progress, but i pushed my gyno to the back of my mind again and got on with life.. a year on and im even more determined to get the surgery. i think i can relate to you alot.
amazing pics, really great progress :)

Offline thetodd

Cheers mate thats nice to hear! Yeah go for it! I tried to push it to the back of my mind for quite sometime. But one day i got up for work looked in the mirror and just decided at that point i was going to focus all of my time and effort on getting the surgery done.

If i think back on my wardrobe ive got full length mirrors, i remember getting up in the morning and closing my eyes/or covering myself up. I forget what low self esteem i had for myself at the time all due to gyne! It saddens me to think how much i held back through my teen years. To anyone feeling the same way about yourself seriously consider getting surgery it can be life changing!

Offline sawyer

• Silver Member
thats exactly how i feel, its amazing how much things on here relate. i mean i know its a forum dedicated to it.. but its so reassuring.
i have the mirror thing to.. and everytime i get out of the shower, i refuse to look down.. and if i do i have to ignore my chest :/

how did you go about getting it done?
i havent got anywhere near the money, do you think i should just book a consult now, or wait til i have the money?
i intend to go with karidis (even tho i live up north) and will probably end up loaning the money, but i really cant live with this much longer.. summers are sooo bad.

Offline thetodd

Id just book in for a consulation and get your money together, gives you plenty of time to get NHS blood tests etc for free

Take your time and cut your montly costs down youl pull in the money over time. I made my money selling on ebay and domain name regisration but ebay isnt worth selling on anymore :(

Offline sawyer

• Silver Member
Id just book in for a consulation and get your money together, gives you plenty of time to get NHS blood tests etc for free

Take your time and cut your montly costs down youl pull in the money over time. I made my money selling on ebay and domain name regisration but ebay isnt worth selling on anymore :(

cheers :)
how long after paying do you get booked in?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024