Author Topic: Here my journy begins...  (Read 3019 times)

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
Today I finally called up JFC. I talked to the secretary and she knew exactly what my problem was when I mentioned my age. She said "oh let me guess, gynecomastia" LOL JFC must be swarming with man boobs. Yesterday just topped it off for me. I was planning to go downtown in 30 degree weather. Ofcourse the shirt i wanted to wear wasnt clean and I had nothing to wear. I searched my closet trying on everything hoping it wouldnt show. To avail. I was walking all around the house trying to find clothes that hide my gyno. Nothing. At that point I just wanted to drop to my knees and crawl into a whole and just die. It just tore me apart. I felt like fucking crying...and I dont cry for anything or anyone and i havent in many years...from then on Im begining to see how much this is really running my life. I cant even fucking go out and enjoy a day with my friends. Why did god curse me with such a condition. :'(

Anyways... im getting carried away. Feels damn good to finally call him up. This is the first step of 3 (the call, operation, and recovery) My consultation is july 11. One day before my bday. Hahaha. But whatever, im willing to waiste TWO! summers if I have to. I just want to live my life the way every teen should. Not feel embarased to meet girls, go swimming with friends...even just go out is become such a chore for me.

Guys, be honest with me...whats the operation like. Honestly, the pain isnt gonna hold me back. I have like a fear of being under the knife because I was operated on twice as a younger child and they were both terrible experiences for me. But it will hold me back for no longer! Im ready for this shit. Anways yeah, whats it like? I know the actual operating wont be the most pleasant but I remember with both operations that I had I can taste this DISGUSTING gas in my mouth for like 2 weeks. Smelled like hospital. Yuk.

How does it work?
« Last Edit: June 06, 2005, 02:24:32 PM by usernameX »
Had surgery with Dr. J.C. Fielding on August 2nd.

Offline jonQ

• Gold Member
  • wish it was gone ... bye - bye
I didn't find the op that bad-considering,I had that sheatty gas taste for about 2 days and  mild pain for about 2 weeks,it's bad but on a scale of 1-10 i'd say it's a 5,good luck...
had the surgery done,now i'm gynecomastia-less

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
Cmon guys I need more then one opinion :(

Offline NoMoreBoobies

• Posting Member
I'm going under the knife soon too and would really like to hear some opinions

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
I was never very nervous and for good reason.  It's not that big a deal.

Recovery wasn't very painful so long as I took my pain meds every 4 hours for a few days.  After that you're just a bit sore.  After about a week you should be feeling up to going out.

In all honesty the only thing that sucked was just not being very mobile for about a week, where I was stuck watching TV all day.  Definitely worth it.

Tuesday will make me 2 weeks post op and as of now I don't hurt very much at all and most of the swelling has gone down.  

I'm not sure exactly what you're looking for.  It's not a very bad experience.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2005, 10:52:11 PM by nukem2k5 »
Reborn on May 24, 2005
Surgery Cost: $4,040
Dr. David Metzner - New Orleans, LA
My Photos
Two Years Post-Op Photos

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
Thanx nukem:) Im looking forward to a week immobility. WOOOO Counter-strike, TV, and Internet surfing all day. What a week this is going to be. How long before you are able to swim?

Offline nukem2k5

I don't know.  Today marks 2 weeks post op for me, and the most I've done is just go out with friends and socialize.  No real outdoor activity yet.  I'm going to give that another few weeks.

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
i was constipated after the op  ;D
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline nukem2k5

Thanks for sharing, blarney. :P

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
i was constipated after the op  ;D

Oh isnt that lovely ;) Guess im bringing the fiber out.:D

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024