Author Topic: My post op pics  (Read 13040 times)

Offline nipplevision

• Silver Member
anything changing?

No not for the moment I'm afraid.
I've concluded that if I don't see any positive changes after 3 months, I really need to start worrying. Right now I'm only 7 weeks post op.
This Friday I have an appointment with my PS. Maybe he'll give me some positive news. But probably he'll just say that it's scar tissue etc... and that I need to be patient. When I press my nipples, I can't feel any tissue underneath them. I'm 99% convinced that it's scar tissue, but they make the nipples look the same as pre op, which is very frustrating.
So I'll give it some time and try not to worry about it too much...
If the PS allows me to, I'll start working out again this weekend.

grtz

Offline lighting506

• Posting Member
Anything new?

Offline nipplevision

• Silver Member
Anything new?

Pffffffff this whole thing is driving me crazy. So no, no changes so far.
I'm now 4 1/2 months post op and the nipples look like before the operation. Extremely puffy, seems like nothing has been done at all.
I think it's the scar tissue causing this. When I'm at the 6 month mark, I'm visiting my surgeon again. Hope he can give me some hope but he'll probably just say "be patient"...
I'm very interested in getting Kenalog injections to get rid of scar tissue but the problem is that in my country, this isn't well known (did some searches on google). I'll ask my surgeon about it later.

So to summarize -> no changes - no improvement. Still wearing dark t-shirts and stuff... really frustrating.
I haven't visited this site that much any more. Reading succes stories makes me wanna cry almost :-)

I know others have experienced the same but I didn't think I would end up with this shit again. It looked to good and promising immediately after the operation...

grtz

Offline unsure101

• Bronze Member
Dude,

He removed the gland..... even if he removed 50% of the gland it will be 50% better.. if he removed 75% of it, it will be 75% better....

Worse case scenario you chest looks pretty good and he removed most of it. 

I was stressing out hhhaaaaaarrrrrrd from 2 weeks post to 6 months cause my chest wasnt like a models.. but im 9 months post now and my chest is still changing for the good.

2 weeks post op I had a golf ball lump under my left nipple... now i have what feels like scarring from the liposuction rod they used internally, but the golf ball lump is gone and the scarring isnt hard, just feels like a rubber band.

I can say that in 3 weeks i have my 10 month checkup (at the 6 month mark he said to keep massaging it cause it is localised bruising)... im interested to hear what he has to say.

But i can say to you is stay positive, the swelling will go down, dont let it do your head in cause it will improve one way or another

Offline nipplevision

• Silver Member
Well I hope you're right.
And I'm 100% convinced that things don't look better than before the operation. I know he took the glands out and left some in there (hope not too much). After the op I was flat as a board, but the nipples swole up after some weeks. Now they are really puffy again (so that they show through shirts etc...)
When I tighten my chest muscles I can't feel any gland but only scar tissue. Below the incision lines there is some hard tissue which has spread a bit.

I'll give it until the 6 month mark and then I'll visit my surgeon again to see what's up.

grtz

Offline tapingthemdown

• Posting Member
If you dont mind sharing, who was your surgeon?  Did you wear the tight binder they give you after the surgery for a few weeks, or did you just use a compression t shirt? I have surgery scheduled next month and am too hoping i dont keep my puffy nips after the operation.

Offline nipplevision

• Silver Member
If you dont mind sharing, who was your surgeon?  Did you wear the tight binder they give you after the surgery for a few weeks, or did you just use a compression t shirt? I have surgery scheduled next month and am too hoping i dont keep my puffy nips after the operation.

I'm located in Belgium (Europe) so I guess mentioning the surgeon's name would be useless.
Actually I only wore the binder for a few hours after the op, but immediately after they took that off, I put on my compression vest. This was pretty damn tight and I wore it day in day out 24/7 for like 6-7 weeks.
In the beginning the nipples were flat but after several weeks they puffed out again. It's a normal part of the healing process they say but now we are 5 months post op and still no progress. Getting quite scared that the op didn't work on me...

grtz

Offline slade

• Posting Member
I understand that you were seriously hoping for perfectly flat and pristine nipples. Here me out though dude. I also am suffering from gyne. I have my surgery date on the 15 of December. I am extremely apprehensive as well about my results. Upon viewing your pictures though I can't help but gush with jealousy. Listen my friend, my nipples are about 2-3 cm wider than yours though they are not puffy. It has always been an embarrassing thing for me but more than that I wanted a flat chest.

I took one look at your pictures and I couldn't help but say wow. I can only dream to come out like that. I can't even really notice any puffyness in the pictures. I don't know how severe your condition was pre op. But you have a fantastic body with very well sculpted chest. I'd take your body puffy nipples and all in a heart beat. I except that if I even have a chance to come out as well built as you that my nipples may not shrink at all and that I will be left with large areola. Most importantly though should be looking flat in a t-shirt or being able to take your shirt off to swim. These are the things that I hope for.

I know you want perfectly flat nipples. I have seen guys whose are visible through there shirt and I have never payed them any mind because they were FLAT and I was not. If you have a face to match that body you should have no problem knocking em dead left and right. Have a little more pride in what you have. Many would kill for results as good as yours.

Offline nipplevision

• Silver Member
Thanks for the kind words slade.
I'm pretty well built with broad shoulders and everything but those nipples really ruin my physique.
At the time the pictures were taken they didn't look that bad in fact. At this moment they look worse. Bigger and more puffy.
I was 70% satisfied when I took the pics, but now I'm 100% unsatisfied since the result looks the same as the original problem...

I'm going back to my PS in January 2010. I just need to know what's going on. In the beginning I was convinced that all went well etc...
Now I feel bad still roaming this board...
I appreciate your comments about my body but in my own mind this is a complete disappointment. I know there is always someone with a worse case of gyne, but still this thought doesn't ease my mind.

Maybe something will still change and if it doesn't I only have 2 options;
*live with it
*get a 2nd surgery (which I really would hate to do all over again, not knowing the chance of success.)

Thanks for your comments!

Offline dyngano

• Posting Member
Looking at your arms and your stomach... your bf% looks to be around 15% to 20%. I'd definitely suggest dropping this to 7% ideally, or sub 10% at least by going on a serious cutting diet (zero carb if you can handle it), for two months, with the goal being to force your body to break down and eliminate fats and also to eat into any remaining scar tissue. Once you have the Bruce Lee physique you can then decide to rebuild your body "from scratch" and bulk up again if you like.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024