Author Topic: Backyard Pics....  (Read 6945 times)

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
Damn Bambu would I kill to sit out in this god damn heat with my shirt off. Enjoy it man you deserve it! ;) But it just rained like crazy. :-/
Had surgery with Dr. J.C. Fielding on August 2nd.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
You lucky son of a gun.  

I would have done anything to sit in my backyard with my shirt off over the last few days of this heat wave.  Good stuff Bambu.  

Let me ask you; what was it like to take your shirt off for the first time in the open (I'm assuming yesterday was the first time)?   We're you at all apprehensive?  I know you've had gyne for some time so it might have been a bit weird for you.  

Looking good brother.  

No, that was not the first time outside without a shirt. I  have been out in the yard several times this summer without a shirt. No, I wasn't apprehensive. The Gyne is gone. There's nothing for people to stare and laugh at now. Well, maybe my stretch marks. I'm not bothered by them though.  ;)

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Looks like you have a bit of loose skin. Is this true?

No, I don't think I have loose skin. I do have some more body fat and a beer belly to work off. Like doddy mentioned, I'm slouching in a chair Dude. Kinda makes the belly look worse than it actually is.

Arnold Schwarzenegger I am not!  ;)

John.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2005, 04:49:13 PM by Bambu »

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Do you think if i got the the operation and had loose skin it would eventually tighten up? Im 16.

It depends on how far the skin was stretched I would imagine. But yeah, you're young. Your skin should be able to bouce back easily.  ;)

John.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

congrat Bambu isnt it the best feeling in the world to sit in the backyard without the shirt. its almoust better than sex. ;)

Congrat Henrik

Yeah, it felt awesome Dude! Yep, a close second to sex...  ;D

John.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

8)

I'm sure once your chest has tanned up a little you will look even better!

Nice one. Enjoy!

Yeah, I had the shirt off several times but not for any length of time as I don't want to damage the healing scars. Maybe next summer.

John.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2005, 05:04:49 PM by Bambu »

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Wow, yer getting dowright skinny bro.  How much weight have you lost so far?  

30 pounds so far. 30 pounds to go.  ;)

John.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Phenomenal!

Best pictures to ever appear on this site.

The Goatee, Sun Glasses, Heineken, & Cigar make the picture.

All you need is a hot chick in a bikini on each side of you and it's the perfect pic for a beer or cigar commercial.

Yes, that would be awesome for sure!

Are the pools open up there in Toronto yet?  When I lived in Detroit, they didn't open the pools until the middle of June.

Pools...?? What are those? ;)

Seriously though.... I'm not sure when the T.O. pools open. But then, we are just comming to the end of a heat-wave, so I'm sure they would have been opened by now.

John.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Looks like you have a bit of loose skin. Is this true?

Dude... so many negative waves man! You've got to chill with all your negativity!

I don't think that I have any loose skin. Even if I did, who gives a flock? My moobs are gone and that's all I wanted from the surgery. I am not a young man anymore. I've been married for the past 14 years. I'm not out to impress the young tarts or anyone else for that matter. I did this for me , nobody else and I am happy with the results.

Nobody ever said surgery is a 'sure thing'. Surgery has it's 'risks', you don't have to be a genius to figure that one out. No, my chest is not perfect. There are a few irregularities. That's okay... Dude, I can now go out in public without a shirt! Nobody stares, nobody laughs! It's a d@mn good feeling let me tell you!

I wasn't asking for a 'Perfect' chest. I asked to have my moobs removed. No more, no less...  ;)

Try not to be so negative Dude. Instead, try to find the good/positive things in people.

John.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2005, 07:03:36 AM by Bambu »

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!

Dude... so many negative waves man! You've got to chill with all your negativity!

I don't think that I have any loose skin. Even if I did, who gives a flock? My moobs are gone and that's all I wanted from the surgery. I am not a young man anymore. I've been married for the past 14 years. I'm not out to impress the young tarts or anyone else for that matter. I did this for me , nobody else and I am happy with the results.

Nobody ever said surgery is a 'sure thing'. Surgery has it's 'risks', you don't have to be a genius to figure that one out. No, my chest is not perfect. There are a few irregularities. That's okay... Dude, I can now go out in public without a shirt! Nobody stares, nobody laughs! It's a d@mn good feeling let me tell you!

I wasn't asking for a 'Perfect' chest. I asked to have my moobs removed. No more, no less...  ;)

Try not to be so negative Dude. Instead, try to find the good/positive things in people.

John.

Well said.  I can't remember the last post by graham that I've read that wasn't referring to / discussing a negative aspect of surgery in some way.
Reborn on May 24, 2005
Surgery Cost: $4,040
Dr. David Metzner - New Orleans, LA
My Photos
Two Years Post-Op Photos

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024