Author Topic: Just some pics of my case  (Read 11677 times)

Offline Mark102

• Silver Member
You keep toning up!
You look a lot better than your first post, and you're inspiring people to work out and that you can be satisfied without surgery.

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
You're very inspiring bro. :)

Offline eyooh

• Bronze Member
Seems like doctors these days are uneducated when it comes to gynecomastia.
I find it weird how all these doctors say that developed breast tissue will go away during puberty.

Offline puffycurse

• Posting Member
Wow! You look incredible in your new pictures! How did you do that without having surgery? Was it just all fat or did your exercise routine make your gyne less noticeable?

Offline yzhazer

• Posting Member
I lost fat and gained lean mass, my gyne is fat and gland.

If you are fat and have gyne then you can always improve by losing fat, as the fat goes off from all over the body including the pectorals.

Now i know that most doctors say that working out wont solve gyne (yes it wont if you have gland) plus it can even make it worse (it can), but this doesnt apply to every gyne case.

If you train smart you can achieve results, ill explain what i did.

I was obese which means that i had excess fat covering all my body, so first i smashed 30kg of fat. At this point the moobs had shrunk back and the remaining fat and gland remain only in a small portion behind and little around the areola (currently its like that too), so i started to work out with a series of chest exercises so that the gyne free part of the chest away from the area around the areola would gain mass and catch up with the protruding gyne part.

The result is that the chest lean mass mixes up with the gyne part which makes it less noticeable, the funny part of it is that it actually fools people ... in the pics you can still notice the gyne but in real life people dont notice it ... last week i went to the beach and my friends asked me what chest exercises i was doing to get the broad looking pecs  ;D
« Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 09:36:18 AM by yzhazer »

Offline Mark102

• Silver Member
and a lot of it is that the gland on your chest doesn't sag anymore.

Good job!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024