Author Topic: Those shirt things..  (Read 2604 times)

Offline NoneOfYourBusiness

Ok. I'm 14 years old, I noticed my gyne ever since I was about 11-ish... Its getting bigger, every week. People notice, especially at school. People grab them as jokes i've even had a few comments such as "____ Liked titties so much that he grew them!" or "WHOAH! You have bigger breasts than my girlfriend." And it really hurts my feelings.. So I wear plad + white t-shirt under it, seems to do fairly well - I hope.
Yea, I probably couldn't get surgery AND I don't want it. I seen pictures of those shirt things that are supposed to cover them up. Thats what they do, right?

Oh yea, I am a little over-weight. I'm not obese, just a little bit over weight, like chubby. The thing is, my gyne goes OUT PAST my stomach.

I'm pretty confused and sort of scared. So, WHAT THE HECK DO I DO?! ??? ???

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
NOYB....

You say that you don't want surgery. If you don't want surgery, then the only thing to do is to wait and hope that Mother Nature takes your moobs away. I have read that many cases of Pubescent Gyne get resolved later in the sufferers teenage years.

Yeah, compression shirts, from what I have read here on this Site, do a great job of hiding Gyne.

Post some pics when you get a chance Dude....

John out....
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Post some pics when you get a chance Dude....

NO.

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
The type of vest you're talking about is the #997 by Underworks. It will definitely make you look flatter. www.underworks.com
etc.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

NO.

Okay, no problem Dude!  It's not easy showing the whole world your Gyne.... Maybe one day you'll share....  ;)

John out....

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
Just to clarify dude, the shirts work amazingly. You have no idea how happy I am right now. My confidence just shot through the roof. I put on the vest (quite hard at first LOL) and jesus, flat chest right there. Also tucks in the tummy if you have a belly. I couldnt ask for anything more untill I get my operation. Order the vests dude they work really well.
Had surgery with Dr. J.C. Fielding on August 2nd.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Your question is what do you do? Well, if you don't want surgery, go visit and endocrinologist, he may be able to help, especially at your age.

When I was 14, I would wear my "members only" jacket. ;D  Wind breakers also work well.

Favorite cover up is a hockey jersey with a huge team logo on the chest.  Looks like a breast plate.  Makes you feel like you're in mid evil times.  ;D

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
Yeah I have a sweater that has HUGE Adidas logo across the chest. I loved it...but I cant wear it in this heat lol

Ok, so I have done a little bit more research - and I think I should give it more time.
I am going through puberty, this may have something to do with it.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Ok, so I have done a little bit more research - and I think I should give it more time.
I am going through puberty, this may have something to do with it.

Probably has a 'lot' to do with it....  ;)

John out....

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024