Author Topic: excessive masterbation  (Read 10808 times)

Offline SRK

• Bronze Member
  • will BARE
LOL !!
3-4  times a day-- EVERY DAY ????
does anything come out after the 2nd time ??
u never get a build up Im sure...
with all that going on, U should have some very soft or very ruff hands  LOL  (depending on if u use lube or not..
the flesh thingy is in the shape of a womans thingy--they also make the one that has the mouth and its like someone is giving u a head job and its battery operated so theres some suckin action going on there and u can squirt in its mouth as there is a pouch in the back of it that catches your man juice-which is removable for easy cleaning..   WOW did I just market that product or what? LOL

i just masterbated for the 5th time before replyin to you blatino dear n guess wht, somethin tht produces life came out.....n uwere talkin abt round two........man i get it stdin tall in round 6 also like hollyfield.....he use to fight each round like a braveheart n so does my best frnd
a man walkin with gyno is a man walkin with a heart of steel

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
I hope you the best Rahul LOL
Had surgery with Dr. J.C. Fielding on August 2nd.

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
It's no fun if you do it too much.
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline milk_caps

• Posting Member
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! simply WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o

Offline T-Cups

• Bronze Member
LOL !!
3-4  times a day-- EVERY DAY ????
does anything come out after the 2nd time ??
u never get a build up Im sure...
with all that going on, U should have some very soft or very ruff hands  LOL  (depending on if u use lube or not..
the flesh thingy is in the shape of a womans thingy--they also make the one that has the mouth and its like someone is giving u a head job and its battery operated so theres some suckin action going on there and u can squirt in its mouth as there is a pouch in the back of it that catches your man juice-which is removable for easy cleaning..   WOW did I just market that product or what? LOL

What in the bejeesus is a 'head job'?

Offline milk_caps

• Posting Member

What in the bejeesus is a 'head job'?

i don't know if we really want to know  ;)

but there is nothing like coming on the boards, and seeing the word "THINGY"  :-/

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
What do you think a head job is?!  ::)

Offline problem man

• Silver Member
after i masturbate my boobs become heavy and uncomfortable but if i dont masturbate i dont feel the above mentioned things....after reading these boards for some days i have decided that it happens only with me and a couple ot others.....why is it like that?

Offline infer

• Posting Member
Hey dude , I think I finaly found a decent person for a competiton ?!@#? :)
I also masturbate alottttttt 4-5 times a day I think (sometimes more) , I had gyne , had it removed , but im not satisfied with the results as my nippels are stil puffy (10 ~ weeks post op)..
I always thought it had some kind of an influence on my gyne... maybe it produced it ... ( I masturbate since I was mmm 10 ? YE!) maybe it effected my hight ( I'm only 1.69 or smthing) I wish i had some decent answers for that :(

I've been to an endo btw before the surgery and everything was fine..

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024