Author Topic: Speaking of celebrities with gyno  (Read 4920 times)

Offline puffman1

• Posting Member
Phil Mickelson anyone?

With all his money and the ultra thin golf shirts he has to wear, I would definitley take a couple months off and have the surgery. You know everyone talks about his nips when he's walking up the 18th fairway on a Sunday afternoon, especially when he's got the sweat stains underneath them. Then again, it must not be a problem to him. :o

Offline Raider Fan

• Gold Member
I believe Mickelson HAS had the surgery, and he definitely looks better. 

Offline puffman1

• Posting Member
I believe Mickelson HAS had the surgery, and he definitely looks better. 

No, I don't think so. I remember watching the Masters this year with some buddies and someone commented about them and they were quite prevalent then. No way he has had surgery since then because he's been playing he whole time. Like I said, maybe it just doesn't bother him.

Offline Raider Fan

• Gold Member
Maybe you're right.  I was told by my best friend (who is a golf nut) that Mickelson had had the surgery, and I figured he knew.  But I just looked online and I couldn't find anything on it.  Maybe I'm just thinking back to the images on the site below.....where he obviously looked better than in years past.  But according to this article, it was simply the result of exercising, not surgery. 

http://www.manboobsfacts.com/man-boobs-motivation-phil-mickelson/

Offline Whiff

• Bronze Member
Possibly the worst article I have ever read on the subject ...and presented as fact

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I find the article offensive.
Grandpa Dan

Offline thetodd

that sites a joke, just a way to sell fad useless excercise regime's

and the article is a joke, one image he's wearing a green polo to an angle. Next one its a black polo front on ... blacks slimming front on you wont see moobs as much. Fair play to him if it doesnt bother him
Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024