Author Topic: Young celebrities with gyne?  (Read 8701 times)

Offline htleah

• Posting Member
Whenever I've searched for celebs who have gyne, it always lists older men. I am more curious about younger guys. That kind of thing always makes me feel less alone, knowing that there are others out there, some even famous. So do you know of any?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Cannot say I do know of any by name.  The catch is that about 1/3 of all men have the condition.  Among the older set, surgery was not a good option until the 1980's and after..  Meaning that the younger men had that option while the older men did not have the same option. 

I should add, that breast reduction has actually been around for a very long time, just that the results were not as consistently satisfactory until the 1980's.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
I think I can answer that for you but not by name.  I used to be a photographer.  You would be amazed at what can disappear with careful lighting and angles.  I have noticed that with some guys the camera angles and lighting are such that you never get a clear view as to whether or not a person has it.  I have seen plenty of clear shots of guys with gyne on TV and movies, ever since coming here and realized how small they were including and plenty without any trace.  Then there are a few that you never get a clear look at, over and over again, if they are having to not be in a shirt. Otherwise they are never that specifically shielding of guys chests.  Just my opinion.

Offline Sid Farkus

• Posting Member
    • My Surgery Pics - Gynecomastia & Lipo on Abs & Flanks - Dr. Delgado, 1/8/15

I think most of the pictures of older men with gyne are established stars who have simply aged and gained weight. Also, they're usually unflattering pictures taken by paparazzi - it's always the same ones of Jack Nickleson, John Travolta, etc.. But you certainly don't see those guys shirtless in movies anymore.

I dunno, maybe if you were to comb tabloid sites that post candid pictures of celebrities - usually hungover and going to get coffee in sweatpants or something - you might spot gyne on a younger guy.

If any do have it I don't think you'd see them doing scenes without a shirt, etc., or, like Alchemist pointed out, they'd film it strategically. And if you do see someone with obvious man boobs it's likely going to be for comic effect. Sorry, but I don't expect to see a young dude with man-boobs presented as a sexy ladies man in a movie, just as you won't see a flat-chested bearded lady as a sexy symbol.

Of course, that doesn't mean that women in real life won't tolerate gyne on a guy.

ha032742

Nick Jonas possibly (apologies for the pics :-X)? Very very mild if so and through AAS use (allegedly)

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Yes, definitely puffy nipples.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431