Author Topic: Surgery done!! pre/post op pics!  (Read 10414 times)

Offline Ibanez99

• Bronze Member
Hey Vikram. I'm from Delhi too. I got my surgery done in R&R Army Hospital. It's only for Defence personels though. However I know a few doctors in delhi. Dr. ratti Vital (vital clinic ) seems good looking at his site .I suggest you have a consult with him. I had a consult with Dr. Lokesh Kumar I didn't like him. Also I saw one patient on this site who got a crater deformity from Dr. Lokesh....  I say you go for  a consult with a few doctors before deciding which one. do try Ratti Vital . I would love to help you out anyhow so keep in touch !
Good luck

Offline Ibanez99

• Bronze Member
Hi guys,
1 month post op now. 35 days actually. A few updates,
Chest is a bit more swelled up than it was 1day post op. Looks good when nipples are erect, with areola relaxed gets a bit puffy. dunno ive been told it could be swelling still. It's not that bad but I hope it reduces. will be posting some pics in a day or two(no internet access at home right now :( )

Can swelling look like puffy nipples or what? I'm aware the nipples dont stay erect all the time on any male chest. But when they relax,should there be a little bulge? I don't know if this is normal or swelling or something more? Can't feel any gland though. Guess i'd wait more and see if it goes down or not.

Well I know usually the swelling takes 5-6 months to subside but that's the case of lipo+excision. Since i had just lipo so how long does one have swelling after "just lipo".

Cheers :) !
Sid

Offline cravingchange

Hey

Congrats ! Could you please tell me where you got the surgery done from ?

Offline letsfixthis

• Silver Member

I am glad that you have a successful result. Does the army have plastic surgeons or was this just a regular surgeon?

Do you know if he used traditional lipo or ultrasonic?

Did he use twilight sedation and local anesthesia or general anesthesia.

So the doctor could not tell ahead of time how much was gland tissue and how much was fat tissue.

To be honest, it looked like from the picture that it was a gland issue since it was focus around the areola and not evenly around the rest of the chest area. As well as the fact that you are in pretty good shape. I am surprised that it turned out to be all fat and not gland.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024